Custom 7 string fretless Benavente build pics!

• Thread starter ApteraBassist
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Danukenator

Kane's Bane
Reaction score
Do what every YOU like. I personally dig the dark stain, really made it pop. It's just a piece of wood, there are plenty more pieces of nice burl.

ApteraBassist

Reaction score
Hehe, for sure. The next bass I have made is also going to be a sort of burl, but it naturally has more colors in it, so I'm going to have no stains or paints used.

ApteraBassist

Reaction score
UPDATE! my OTHER burl bass is caught up to where the first one is. More pics of both to follow
61759_4780428062465_759061140_n.jpg

Reaction score
:eek:

I'm literally drooling over these right now. Part of me hates you because these are so awesome and I'll never be able to see them in real life. You have fantastic tastes man. These couldnt be more beautiful. We better get some videos with these!?! :lol:

ApteraBassist

Reaction score
Captainluckybeard you BET I will be doing TONS of videos and pictures of these basses. I have pretty good access to professional quality HD cameras and stuff, so I'm going to be whoring these basses out like a new set of implants :agreed:

Reaction score
Yeessss, I can't wait! Hah I'm hopefully about to start a build with Etherial guitars on a 6 string fanned fret bass with some pretty crazy design aspects cause I'm just out there in general, but I will always love these elegant, natural finished basses with wood grain out the ass. I'm definitely keeping these guys in mind for when I have money, if ever again hahah I like gear too much sometimes...:noplease: But you whore these out like you've never whored anything out before! :scream:

ApteraBassist

Reaction score
cool man, I just got to play a fanned fret guitar the other day for the first time. definitely comfortable immediately.

these basses are gonna make my black RG7321 look like a pawn shop guitar... hehe

ApteraBassist

Reaction score
The fretted neck is going in the CnC.

machine.jpg

Decided to get a new pic of the fretless headstock since I had a good camera with me... aint she a beauty
DSC05163.jpg

Suitable

Reaction score
^ this! And HHHOOOOOOLLLLLY FFFFUUUU..CCCCKKKKKK THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!! That wood is giving me a fu.king hard on big time!!! I must have!!!!

Edit: Sorry for the language non-metalers... But!

')