Custom Agile?

binrdow

Reaction score
I have been wanting to get an Agile Interceptor for a while now, but I was wondering if it would be worth getting a custom Agile. I am left handed, and I would want an Agile Interceptor just with an OFR, EMG 81-7 in the neck, and inlays. I could get the EMG 81-7 and OFR installed on the standard model after I bought it, but I don't know how, so I would have to pay for installation as well. And if it isn't too much , inlays would be nice. :)

If anyone has ordered a custom Agile, or has gotten a quote, how much more did it cost for a custom with no CRAZY MAJOR adjustments from a production model? Is it worth it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

rvai

Reaction score
I just got a mail from rondo music and according to that a small mod like colour adds about 50% to the price, so if inlays are not a must maybe you´d be better off buying a stock one and swapping the LFR for the OFR and the 707 for the 81-7

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
Based on quotes I've gotten from Rondo in the past, I'd say you'd be looking at between $800-$1,000. It could be higher though, depending on how the OFR-7 is sourced.

playstopause

Contributor
Reaction score
^

This.

And @ the op : I don't think anyone here ever ordered a lefty 7-strings with specs like you want. Why don't you fill out a quote and find out? It's not like you'll ruin yourself. :)

Pauly

Not so local lefty
Reaction score
Is the OFR not like the LoPro 7 in that you can just get it machined so that you can have a left-handed bar insert? As long as the equipment is available it's not a particularly complicated job. Gotta source a lefty locking nut though, which is a pain in the butt.

rgk7

Reaction score
what about those korn trems with u-bar. you can stick the trem bar in the left or the right side..

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
post yours again please.

i want your exact guitar, only in gloss black, and one in matte white.

It's just a standard Interceptor Pro 27 with a single volume knob, single pickup, matte black finish with white binding on body and headstock. That's it.

Pauly

Not so local lefty
Reaction score
Are there any good Lefty 7-string trems that anyone knows of?

Just buy a Lo-Pro 7 mang, find somewhere to get it machined and voila. This is my guitar:
DSC02470.jpg

DSC02471.jpg

Check out Jaden Rose.There is listed a K-7 Lo Pro Edge.
Jaden Rose Customs :: The Guitar Workshop

Interesting. Back in the day you couldn't get a K7 bridge (which is why I had to get a normal Lo-Pro machined) but essentially the bridge on the Korn guitars is the same as the modded one on my Feline. You'd think they could just do a hole either side of the bridge as standard and then offer left or right handed locking nuts depending. In an ideal world......

RenegadeDave

Huge nerd
Reaction score
It's just a standard Interceptor Pro 27 with a single volume knob, single pickup, matte black finish with white binding on body and headstock. That's it.

LOL if the Ibanez deal doesn't work out for getting Dino a signature, it'd be totally awesome if Rondo made essentially rick's guitar a standard model.

I'm waiting for them to get in some septors pro's again, I should have pulled the trigger last time :(.