Custom Amfisound Kaira 7

LMcK

Reaction score
Hey dudes, just thought I would show off my custom amfisound 7-string. It has a lot of unique features, such as a strobe light (yes, really) in between the pickups, two LED strips on the body and LED inlays. It also has a sustainiac stealth plus system, planet waves locking tuners, a neutrik locking Jack and a USA kahler tremolo. The guitar has a hand painted, gloss finish imitating ice - very cool. The bridge pickup is a Lundgren M7.

shapeimage_13.png

shapeimage_12.png

Amfi03.png

shapeimage_14.png

shapeimage_18.png

shapeimage_23.png

s2GUfyT.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Anquished

hhnice!
Reaction score
All those switches!!!

In all seriousness it is a little OTT for my taste but the design and colour is really nice!

LMcK

Reaction score
All those switches!!!

In all seriousness it is a little OTT for my taste but the design and colour is really nice!

Haha! All the crazy lights go down really well live, not so much when I'm at band practice and strobe lighting everyone though :(

Andromalia

Pardon my french
Reaction score
A bit too flashy for my tastes, but as a fellow Amfisound owner I'm sure you'll enjoy this guitar immensely. :)

haffner1

Reaction score
Sweet paint job! The lights and switches on the body would be a bit much for me, but it's a good stage gimmick. I do like the the inlays though. Cool looking and practical on a dark stage.

Adam Of Angels

The GAS Man
Reaction score
Amfisound makes some of the very most impressive guitars I've ever come across. I have a Halti that I almost sold, but have since decided to keep it. Built by two guys in northern Finland - as far as guitars go, it doesn't get at lot more metal than that. Just looking one over reveals the passion for building these dudes have.

LMcK

Reaction score
Sweet paint job! The lights and switches on the body would be a bit much for me, but it's a good stage gimmick. I do like the the inlays though. Cool looking and practical on a dark stage.

Absolutely. They look very cool live especially when the lights are down, they do drain the batteries though and I have to buy a new 9v for every show.

It's a bit too much for me, but I am actually curious about those switches, what are they for?

The bottom row operates the lights (Led inlays, strobolight, Body leds etc)
The top row operates the sustainiac (on/off, mode etc)

Amfisound makes some of the very most impressive guitars I've ever come across. I have a Halti that I almost sold, but have since decided to keep it. Built by two guys in northern Finland - as far as guitars go, it doesn't get at lot more metal than that. Just looking one over reveals the passion for building these dudes have.

Yep, doesn't get much better. They are quite pricey but 100% worth it, some of the best guitars I have ever played.

stretcher7

Reaction score
Can we please a video of the lights in action?:wavey:
I need to see it's awesomeness in it's full glory!:hbang:

BigViolin

...---...
Reaction score
Congrats!

Yes, would be very cool to see that going off on stage.

...but I can't fly to Northern Ireland lol.

Actually I've always wanted to go there, hmmm.

HaloHat

Baritones
Reaction score
Seattle WA. & Richfield, UT. & Valencia, Spain
I priced out a custom 27" scale 7 string V from them. I thought given the specs and other requirements I wanted the price was very fair :yesway:

When I'm ready to sell some stocks I will likely place an order with them. They had excellent communication too.

maliciousteve

Contributor
Reaction score
That's fecking insane, I love it! :yesway:

Just been looking through Amfisounds website again, I would love one of their 'viking' rhoads guitars :bowdown:

')