Custom Explorer 7 string

• Thread starter jorkael228
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SnowfaLL

Reaction score
dont even need to sand the ESP off, just print off another decal and clearcoat over it. Everyone wins; its a good unique guitar for you but morally you aren't going around pimping a fake ESP.

CrazyDean

Reaction score
Well it's a really cool guitar. I like the blue LEDs. Is it possible to replace them?

stuglue

Reaction score
Totally jealous here. I'm a lefty and love the explorer shape. AND yours is a 7 string, how rare!
I'm currently having a 7 string built, its based on the ibanez universe body and the headstock is exactly the same but I wont have the ibanez decal on it ill post pictures when its done

jorkael228

Reaction score
Totally jealous here. I'm a lefty and love the explorer shape. AND yours is a 7 string, how rare!
I'm currently having a 7 string built, its based on the ibanez universe body and the headstock is exactly the same but I wont have the ibanez decal on it ill post pictures when its done

hi its always nice to meet other lefties! thats the only thing i regret on this guitar.. thats cool that you're having a custom 7 string built plus i never saw a lefty 7 string Ibanez Universe before.

Syriel

owns a .strandberg*
Reaction score
I feel weird looking at the guitar first, then reading that the ESP logo was just for kicks by the luthier. I'm feel kinda sad that it's not a real ESP.

But other than that, THAT'S AWESOME. Grats on getting a guitar that's on YOUR direction. :agreed:

AwakenNoMore

Wrong Handed
Reaction score
I wasn't expecting to see many lefties on here when I joined, i was pleasantly surprised, its to not be alone. I don't get why everyone is hating on the ESP logo, its not like its plays worse because its on there. It probably plays better than my ESP lol.

stuglue

Reaction score
Let's hear it for the southpaw! Leftyguitartrader.com is a really good site solely for us guys
Trying to find 7 string terms and locking nuts is a real Ball ache

jorkael228

Reaction score
Boleh minta nama/ contact nya luthiernya ga gan? Pengen bikin custom jg neh hihihi..

i know 4-5 luthiers.. most of them stationed in Bandung.. i'll PM you the contact numbers and if you have a Facebook profile, i'll send the links of their proflies as well. if you want a really good custom guitar. check out generaguitar.weebly.com

')