Custom guitar companies worth giving credit to - GF Guitars

paulogrind

Reaction score
Jesus that is one sexy guitar!

And the latest update on that sexy beast:

480239_295657197187263_102362199850098_672311_679200030_n.jpg

Still not finished, but getting there.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TheBigGroove

Reaction score
Nope haha, but a friend of mine has :) In fact he fell so in love with the guitar he tried that he's going to buy a custom one from the dude making these guitars.

Most probably I'll be buying one (similar to the telecaster) as well, in a few months :)

I can't say I don't dig the guitars, or finding new luthiers, but this just seems scripted and ridiculous to me...:squint:

HyVriD

Reaction score
I can't say I don't dig the guitars, or finding new luthiers, but this just seems scripted and ridiculous to me...:squint:

Lol scripted? Oh JEESH YES, I PHOTOSHOPPED THESE LOVELY GUITARS TO SCAM PEOPLE! GOsh ur such a genius! haha xD

I don't know this luthier, and next week I will be posting other luthiers, so prove im not scamming, happy kind sir? xD

TheBigGroove

Reaction score
Lol scripted? Oh JEESH YES, I PHOTOSHOPPED THESE LOVELY GUITARS TO SCAM PEOPLE! GOsh ur such a genius! haha xD

I don't know this luthier, and next week I will be posting other luthiers, so prove im not scamming, happy kind sir? xD

I'm apparently genius enough to see through your poorly disguised spam...

sytraxiplague

Reaction score
Just because someone claims their friend has played a guitar and they're getting one seems "staged"? lol. Obviously other users know of this luthier as well. Or maybe they're just alternate spam accounts of the first poster's. Lol. Really.

Anywho, cool looking guitars! The string retainers do look oddly spaced out on that Tele though.

MJS

Reaction score
Have you played any of this guy's instruments?
Nope haha, ...

So you registered on this forum just to promote a company that makes guitars that you've never played? Right. :spock:

paulogrind

Reaction score
Just logged in to update my custom's status, this one is coming home to papa tomorrow. Nice birthday present, I'd say.

457418_306860926066890_102362199850098_702132_2068642244_o.jpg

577737_306882179398098_102362199850098_702154_913000344_n.jpg

HyVriD

Reaction score
So you registered on this forum just to promote a company that makes guitars that you've never played? Right. :spock:

Nope, I want to promote other compaines which I TRIED. Apologies for not posting lately, but I'm really busy with respect to school assigments.

Oh and I made this account because I want to become a guitar reviewer :)

I'm apparently genius enough to see through your poorly disguised spam...

Dunno why you say it's spam man. I just posted guitars that I like, just like others do. No, i haven't tried his gear, but friends that I personally know tried his guitars, and they say they're bloody amazing. Apologies for looking like I'm a spammer, even though it's clearly not the case.

Just because someone claims their friend has played a guitar and they're getting one seems "staged"? lol. Obviously other users know of this luthier as well. Or maybe they're just alternate spam accounts of the first poster's. Lol. Really.

Anywho, cool looking guitars! The string retainers do look oddly spaced out on that Tele though.

it wasn't staged sorry. I just posted a random company that i personally like, and got trusted friends who use it. As soon as I get mine, I'll post a video and an honest review :)

Kind regards

MJS

Reaction score
Nope, I want to promote other compaines which I TRIED. Apologies for not posting lately, but I'm really busy with respect to school assigments.

Oh and I made this account because I want to become a guitar reviewer :)

Registering just to promote companies is spamming, whether it's one or several. You should be paying for advertising if that's what you're here to do.

Not to mention, you have to actually play a guitar before you can review it, so you're off to a horrible start as a "guitar reviewer." You already said you haven't played these and yet here you are promoting them. That doesn't make any sense.

I can't think of a legit reason to join a forum just to promote a company you have zero experience with. :noway:

paulogrind

Reaction score
Ok people, relax. I can see why this got some of you somewhat suspicious. But, personally, I'm not here to advertise anything or anyone, nor would I gain anything from it.

I was actually going to post some NGD pics by myself, but since I saw a topic on the builder was already open, I just went along with it. And since I am actually going to get my hands on a guitar built by this luthier, I'll be able to post an objective review soon.

Quitty

Hates 'mojo'
Reaction score
I think it's all cool - so long as you people understand that the continued existence and development of this thread will make people think twice before ordering from said company because this looks a little fishy (and i accept your argument, HyVriD, i do, but it still looks fishy) - it's all cool.

paulogrind

Reaction score
By the way, the 7 string prototype he just finished building is currently on Fred Brum's hands ("Fred The Shred" here on the forum) for a test drive. :yesway:

HyVriD

Reaction score
Registering just to promote companies is spamming, whether it's one or several. You should be paying for advertising if that's what you're here to do.

Not to mention, you have to actually play a guitar before you can review it, so you're off to a horrible start as a "guitar reviewer." You already said you haven't played these and yet here you are promoting them. That doesn't make any sense.

I can't think of a legit reason to join a forum just to promote a company you have zero experience with. :noway:

Again, apologies for depciting myself so. First of all. I never said I wanted to review nor promoted said company, I just said, 'Hey, let me post these guitars because they look awesome.' I never said anythin about reviews, apart from WANTING to review stuff I get my hands on later on in Summer, please reread what I said before insinuating stuff. You got the whole meaning of promotion wrong. Posting pics of gear you like doesnt mean you're promoting a company, you're just expressing your likes, just like people put their guitar (being fender or ibanez or other companies) as a profile pictures. It is only Indirect Promotion.

As my title implies 'Custom guitar companies worth giving credit to' not promoting....

Get your facts straight please.

Will I REVIEW IT later on? hell yeah, but as I lkeep mentioning, this wasn't part of this thread whatsoever.

and again., by promote I mean share lol. That's what promote in my language means.

')