Custom guitar with a REAL CAT EYE embedded

Status
Not open for further replies.

ihunda

Reaction score
Browsed ebay and saw that!

$T2eC16h,!zQE9s3suFzJBRr47GZkgg~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16d,!yUE9s6NFmkYBRr47t76og~~60_57.JPG

Custom Minarik Inferno Electric Guitar with Real Cat Eye MT Ararat Les Paul | eBay

Poster is very happy to say this is a real cat eye in that ugly guitar and even better, he thinks it should reach 10000$ :wallbash:

Well, I guess everyone has different tastes but still.... :wallbash: :wallbash:

Next guitar with inlays cut out from cat testicles?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Pat_tct

Reaction score
ugly as shit imo xD

but well..... can't say anything about the quality so i don't know about the price.

and if the eye is real, how does he prevent it from rotting while embedded into the guitar?

TRENCHLORD

Banned
Reaction score
That's sick man !!!!

Seriously though, it gotst me thinking.
Wouldn't it be cool to see a human body-part (by legal means of course) encased in perserving fluid and embedded in the guitar's top. Like maybe a , or a , lol.
And it would just have to go on in conjunction with a blood-splatter finish.

Like an embedded human hand w/bloodsplatter finish and "thieves pay" written in that hand's very own blood.

Guess I'll just stick with Jet Black lol.

Ill-Gotten James

Reaction score
I think Steve Vai has a guitar with his own blood incorporated into the finish if I am not mistaken. There is a video of him being interviewed by a young woman and I swear he states that one of his swirl finished guitars has his blood in it. I could be wrong though. I would try and find the video, but I'm at work right now and youtube is blocked by the hospital.

Ill-Gotten James

Reaction score
I think Steve Vai has a guitar with his own blood incorporated into the finish if I am not mistaken. There is a video of him being interviewed by a young woman and I swear he states that one of his swirl finished guitars has his blood in it. I could be wrong though. I would try and find the video, but I'm at work right now and youtube is blocked by the hospital.

I found the video I was talking about with Steve Vai's blood in the guitars finish. Skip to around the 6:00 minute mark to here him talk about the specific guitar.

Jzbass25

Reaction score
I found the video I was talking about with Steve Vai's blood in the guitars finish. Skip to around the 6:00 minute mark to here him talk about the specific guitar.

Not all the DNA's had his blood if I remember correctly, also it was some crazy idea Ibanez had. Oh those crazy japanese and their crazy guitars =P, just look at ESP and their customs haha

edit: also what is with the hammer and sickle inlay on that guitar? I feel like this guitar is such a mishmash of things that don't even look that well done.

Andromalia

Pardon my french
Reaction score
What does it take to make americans miss a soviet inlay on a guitar board ? A cat eye between pickups. :D

User Name

Banned
Reaction score
i think the finish on the guitar is totally bitchin, the body is pretty bad ass too. i may be the only one who thinks that haha. but the cat eye? dats fuqdup

Status
Not open for further replies.