Custom Ibanez Xiphos (6 string)

• Thread starter DevinShidaker
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DevinShidaker

"AN IDIOT"
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Ibanez Xiphos XPT700 with the original bevels. This guitars headstock was broken off but it has been repaired, you can't feel it while playing and it doesn't affect the playability of the guitar at all. I sanded the entire guitar down and refinished the body with a satin stain, and did a satin clear on the neck. Dimarzio D-Activator pickups, Edge-III tremolo. Besides the repair which isn't a problem, the only other problems are the ding in the headstock, and the inside of the horns by the neck aren't perfect in terms of finish (but nothing that effects playability or feel). I really do love this guitar, but I need another 7 :(
Modifications (if any): I had this guitar rewired and had a higher quality pickup selector switch installed by a professional tech.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): no accessories
Location (City,State or City,Country): Columbus, Ohio
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM's
References Required (eBay or other forum userid): My Itrader on here
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Would trade for any Decent seven string, please no RG7321's or budget models... and I would prefer to stay away from schecter.... I would love an Agile though :)
Pictures: pictures can be seen in this thread http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/standard-guitars/97111-nrxd-new-rebuilt-xiphos-day.html I can take more if they're needed.

Also since there is no case, I will be packing this baby extremely well, I can probably get a Xiphos box from sam ash, and box that in other boxes. I won't let it get hurt.

EDIT: Now for sale out right. $400 OBO +shipping. Come on guys, for the work put into this, I'm not asking too much.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DevinShidaker

"AN IDIOT"
Reaction score
I'm not quite sure what I would sell it for... It's 700 new, but it's been repaired, but with the amount of work I put into it, I would say maybe around 500? But I would much rather trade over anything else.

Larrikin666

Deadite
Reaction score
Too high for me. I've never seen one of these sell for much more than $400 used. Especially one that needed repairs. Good luck getting an Agile. They're awesome.

HammerAndSickle

Guitar Comrade
Reaction score
TBH I haven't seen one for less than 500 used, and I've been looking, so... sources :fawk:

I'm considering this but I have no trades (and currently no cash). Really a fan :yesway:

Larrikin666

Deadite
Reaction score
I understand that it was already repaired, but that certainly factors into it's value. I know three people that have these, and they all got them for super cheap used. There may be people on here that think that's a great deal, so you can certainly ask for $500. I definitely won't be the guy to take it off your hands for that price though.

DevinShidaker

"AN IDIOT"
Reaction score
that's why I'm not selling it, I'm looking to trade this to somebody who wants it. I can imagine this would go for the same as a used Agile or 7620. If you want to talk anymore please PM me and keep this thread for people that are actually interested in trading for it, as stated in the marketplace rules.

Stitch

Banned
Reaction score
I understand that it was already repaired, but that certainly factors into it's value. I know three people that have these, and they all got them for super cheap used. There may be people on here that think that's a great deal, so you can certainly ask for $500. I definitely won't be the guy to take it off your hands for that price though.

Well why don't you just fuck off out this thread then? The guy's trying to sell something. Read the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')