Custom Seven String?

• Thread starter Chipsdipp
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Chipsdipp

Reaction score
Sweet man, need to think a bit if im going with a custom guitar or a production model ;)

Thinking about getting an 8 instead of a 7, but i saw that RAN did an 8 string version of the crusher, and it was quite cheap too :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jakke

Pretty wisdomous
Reaction score
Sweet man, need to think a bit if im going with a custom guitar or a production model ;)

They don't really have any production models, they usually make their guitars on order (they have some crushers in stock though sometimes, but that is more an exception). So what you can choose between is usually semi-custom, or full custom. The crushers are most often semi-custom guitars:yesway:

Be warned though, for a full custom, the waiting time is usually a year+

Chipsdipp

Reaction score
Okey, but i dont think i want to customize the specs, they look the way i want them to look :)

Jakke

Pretty wisdomous
Reaction score
For a standard crusher with all the standard options, they estimate about four months, took a bit longer for me, but it was still in the same neighbourhood.

doyflyboy

Reaction score
I've been playing my Hanewinckel 7 semi-hollow for about 5 years, and am currently having him build me a 7 tremolo that is almost complete. He specializes in top end basses, but makes great guitars as well.
hguitars.com

Chipsdipp

Reaction score
I've been playing my Hanewinckel 7 semi-hollow for about 5 years, and am currently having him build me a 7 tremolo that is almost complete. He specializes in top end basses, but makes great guitars as well.
hguitars.com

How much for that one, and got some pics of it? :)

')