Custom Stictly 7 vs. Two production 7's

• Thread starter behemoth91
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Strictly 7 Custom vs. Two production 7's

• Two production 7's

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

behemoth91

Reaction score
So im in a dilemna, as i have only two guitars and only one of them is of good quality im asking if I should just get a custom strictly 7 or get a production two production 7's. Your opinnion would help please.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
My opinion is that one must be careful when making VS threads. :agreed:

Aside from that I know nothing about either company. Is there a particular design or model that either company makes in which you're already interested?

In order to help I (and possibly others) will need more options otherwise we risk starting fanboy flame wars. :lol:

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Lets see, two off the shelf, most likely Indonesian made 7s with decent build, alright hardware, or a custom made, quality built 7 utilizing prime hardware and components? :lol:

Unless you need to play two guitars at once, the quality and custom specs of the S7G win by a significant margin, in my eyes.

Of course, it would help if you specified a budget, and which production 7s you were considering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')