Customized Ibanez RG7621 (you know the one... the w/b swirled one...)

• Thread starter Clydefrog
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrog

Reaction score
Okay. I am nearly crying as I type this. I really, really am. You probably know the story, but I've owned this thing on two separate occasions now and I went through a LOT to get it back after the first time I had sold it.

I won't go into the reasons for selling it, other than to say that I wouldn't if I didn't have to, it's my favorite guitar I've ever owned :(

Here's the info:

-Custom black/white swirled body (as shown)

-Ebony died fretboard (the first time I owned it, it was rosewood, second time I got it it had been died, though on the underside of the back of the neck there is a little black smudge that may or may not be able to be cleaned, I haven't tried yet).

-DiMarzio Blaze Custom Bridge (white bobbin toppers)

-DiMarzio Air Norton 7 custom-wound in the neck (from the Ryan Shuck 7 string guitar, also white bobbin toppers)

-Wired as 1 vol/no tone/killswitch in place of tone knob

-DiMarzio Cliplock strap in white included

-Sturdy gig bag included to keep safe during shipping

Asking $400 shipped for it. Will be glad to answer any questions and field any trades.

7621swbodyshot.JPG

7621swnecksmudge.JPG

7621swback.JPG

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

amonb

Les Paul Fever
Contributor
Reaction score
You willing to ship o/s if costs are covered?

Clydefrog

Reaction score
I've had a complete change of heart. I am now more inclined to trade it for some kind of 7620... a 7 string with a good trem on it. Doesn't matter if yours is stock New 7's or not. Just decent condition. We can work it out :)

So if you have a 7620 to offer up.. please do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')