Customized Ibanez RG7621 (you know the one... the w/b swirled one...)

• Thread starter Clydefrog
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Clydefrog

Reaction score
This thing is back up on the market, for now.

I am mainly interested only in trades for a 6 string of some kind, trem or not tremmed doesn't really matter.

Throw out offers, I'll consider most of them. Just no lower-quality guitars please.

Efilnikufesin

Reaction score
I really want that guitar but since I don't know you I was wondering if you can be vouched for, like do you have an ebay page with positive feedback? I really doubt you'd rip me off but I have to be sure. I mean, I'm not even out of high school yet, $400 isn't exactly something that I can just throw around. Once again, no offense intended

metalmike550

metalmechanic!!
Reaction score
i have an older rg550dy ill trade. is yours MIJ or MIK? here is a pic of mine. the only thing is i cant cover shipping. im out of a job right now so if you could cover shipping that woud be great if not then i cant trade.

the1987550.jpg

the pickup in the bridge pos. is a dimarzio norton. i took it out not long after this pic and put a 1987 v1 back in. the guitar is an origional 1987 rg and i just dont play it mutch any more. thanks. oh does the 7 stringer have a hard case? if not then ill need to keep mine from this guitar.

Clydefrog

Reaction score
i have an older rg550dy ill trade. is yours MIJ or MIK? here is a pic of mine. the only thing is i cant cover shipping. im out of a job right now so if you could cover shipping that woud be great if not then i cant trade.

the pickup in the bridge pos. is a dimarzio norton. i took it out not long after this pic and put a 1987 v1 back in. the guitar is an origional 1987 rg and i just dont play it mutch any more. thanks. oh does the 7 stringer have a hard case? if not then ill need to keep mine from this guitar.

Ibanez RG7621's are MIJ :)

This offer is gonna be hard to beat. If I can get a look at the 570, we'll see, other than that this seems to be in the lead.

Vision

Reaction score
I will also vouch for him as a good seller. :yesway:

Even though I just bought a black 7621 Saturday, I would be open to buying this one from you too if you still have it by this weekend.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
depending on the outcome of that PM, i very well may snatch this up.

metalmike550

metalmechanic!!
Reaction score
i dont know if this guy is serious. ive been PMing him for a couple of days now about trading my 1987 rg550dy for this guitar and he all the sudden stopped contacting me. i could be wrong though. its just been one day.

Clydefrog

Reaction score
Needed to fund a trip back home to California, unfortunately, so that one had to go. I might have to sell the guitar I get out of this deal a few months down the line if my engine decides to die on me, but for now I hope to keep it because I've always wanted a 550DY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')