Cutting part of a track in reaper

• Thread starter 5656130
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

I AM AHAB!!!!
Reaction score
how do you cut part of a track out in reaper like say you wanna delete the first 12 seconds of a track youve recorded

Cyanide Assassin

play me some metal!!
Reaction score
hover the mouse over the front edge of the clip and you should get a little icon thing then you can click and hold then drag and drop the beginning to where you need it.

Andromalia

Pardon my french
Reaction score
Alternatively, split the tracks at second 12 and delete what's before the separator since you now have two wav files on the same track. The solution prposed above is better if you want to to this on multiple tracks though. For one track only, split/select undesired/del is faster. :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Cyanide Assassin

play me some metal!!
Reaction score
Alternatively, split the tracks at second 12 and delete what's before the separator since you now have two wav files on the same track. The solution prposed above is better if you want to to this on multiple tracks though. For one track only, split/select undesired/del is faster. :)

What he said.:yesway:

dantejayg85

Se7en
Reaction score
To accurately cut remember to turn snapping off too other wise it will only move from grid line to grid line unless of course it's exactly at the 12 sec grid line that you want to cut lol