Cynic, BTBAM, DTP and STS to do full US tour

• Thread starter tian
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I think this may be the ultimate tour for me if they swapped BTBAM for Protest the Hero, for that I would slaughter a thousand babies and lambs...even baby lambs too!

Triple7

The Decepticon
Reaction score
Meshuggah :scratch: :scratch: :nuts:

:lol:

Sorry dude but this lineup is way more appealing then that ^ one. Hence why I have been waiting for them to be on a good tour, according to my likes in music.

Sweet, well I'm glad to see that this will appeal to you more because Cynic was amazing on that tour and I'm sure that they won't disappoint on this one.

Come hell or high water, I'm going to be at the Clifton Park show. :squint:

Looks like that is the one I will be going to as well dude, it is a much better venue than The Fillmore.:yesway:

DDDorian

Mantis Toboggan, M.D
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just got the press release, which I've added to the OP. There's an extra date on there that wasn't on the list Devin posted and there are still a couple more to be confirmed, from what I gather.

EliNoPants

Reaction score
holy motherfuck!! okay, i'm gonna start planning a roadtrip up to Chicago for the show on the 24th...who else is going to that one?

OrsusMetal

In brightest day...
Reaction score
holy motherfuck!! okay, i'm gonna start planning a roadtrip up to Chicago for the show on the 24th...who else is going to that one?

I'm either going to the Denver or Chicago date. If I go to the Chicago one, we should meet up!

Necrophagist777

can't bend....
Reaction score
Anyone going to the one in San Diego? I already got my tickets, my Dad is going with me too for a change (yes he is that cool :p).

BrainArt

Deftones Guru.
Reaction score
If I can get some money before then and a ride, I'm going to try to get to the San Francisco date. I'll see if my cousin wants to go. :hbang:

revclay

Reaction score
Yea, definitely going to this one. Too bad it is at Cervantes...but oh well. It should be pretty incredible considering that lineup (minus BTBAM).

Prsdiezel

Reaction score
Cool Charlotte is the last date on the tour. Home coming for BTBAM. I'll be there!!! Really wish Cynic was headling though. Maybe they'll play a long set anyway:hbang:.

highlordmugfug

themuthaphukkindeath
Reaction score
Will be at the Louisville show if at all possible, see some of you there? :p

eegor

Theoretical Reality
Reaction score
I just saw BTBAM on Sunday and I'm ready to see them again! Plus, Cynic, DTP, and STS would be an awesome lineup. I'm getting tickets.

')