Dæmoness custom 6-string Cimmerian progress shots (laaaavly)

• Thread starter -Nolly-
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jbcrazy

Reaction score
Peptol Pink. :-D So awesome.... that color is so "Fuck you Daisy Rock. You don't got a monopoly on pink axes!"

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
Nothing like a hot pink flamed maple top to scream "DAEMONESS: WE MAKE EVIL HEAVY METAL GUITARS SPAWNED FROM THE FIRES OF HELL!!!" :lol:

ROAR

oaf tobar
Reaction score
This completely solidifies my choice in repainting one of my guitars pink.

Rusti

Reaction score
omg.. come on.... now you can tell everyone you photoshopped it.. it was funny now just show the real color pleasee!!!! :ugh:

-Nolly-

Reaction score
Thanks guys. If at least some people didn't think it was disgusting I wouldn't be satisfied!

georg_f

Reaction score
OMG the inlay work is beyond amazing

pink is one of the manliest colors because you need to be a real man to show up with this at a metal show

Sebastian

Reaction score
JESUS that´s pink!

"it's not pink, it's psychedelic!!!" +1 if you know what video is that from :wavey:

The guitar looks amazing!!! so much fr00t... it's really fantastic !
why on earth isn't it a 7 ?

Jontain

Reaction score
That is epic lol, soo bright, gas is building for a daemoness, each guitar he makes is a masterpiece!

-Nolly-

Reaction score
Just a little status update to say the guitar is almost done! It's got its top coat on and is currently resting before it gets buffed.

A couple of things have changed with the specs - the pickups are going to be a Bare Knuckle Aftermath in the bridge, with a Sinner in the neck (the prototype isn't quite ready yet and besides, it's best I put it in a guitar I know well already so I'm able to give informed feedback); we've also decided to go with black hardware for a kind of homage to the 80s pink/maple-boarded RG550s, and also because it gives awesome contrast against the bright top.
Anyway, hopefully there'll be a NGD in the next couple of weeks :)

jbcrazy

Reaction score
Just a little status update to say the guitar is almost done! It's got its top coat on and is currently resting before it gets buffed.

A couple of things have changed with the specs - the pickups are going to be a Bare Knuckle Aftermath in the bridge, with a Sinner in the neck (the prototype isn't quite ready yet and besides, it's best I put it in a guitar I know well already so I'm able to give informed feedback); we've also decided to go with black hardware for a kind of homage to the 80s pink/maple-boarded RG550s, and also because it gives awesome contrast against the bright top.
Anyway, hopefully there'll be a NGD in the next couple of weeks :)

I can't wait to hear about the Aftermath. I like the Rebel yell. I want something a little more scary sounding for an alternative.

-Nolly-

Reaction score
I can't wait to hear about the Aftermath. I like the Rebel yell. I want something a little more scary sounding for an alternative.

Wicked, yeah the Aftermath is a bit of a monster. I have to say though, I played Morgan's Hüf with the RY/VHII in there and they sounded weak to the point of sounding like they were in split mode - nothing like how they sound in my guitars. Not sure if there's a wiring issue going on there, and if so if it's the same in your guitar.

jbcrazy

Reaction score
Wicked, yeah the Aftermath is a bit of a monster. I have to say though, I played Morgan's Hüf with the RY/VHII in there and they sounded weak to the point of sounding like they were in split mode - nothing like how they sound in my guitars. Not sure if there's a wiring issue going on there, and if so if it's the same in your guitar.

I am not sure really haha. It sure sounds like a "humbucker", all be it bright. The neck pickup sounds pretty full. I'll get it double checked by my luthier good sir.

Latest posts

')