D'12's Proof-Murdered

• Thread starter Mastodon
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
noodles said:
I take it you don't enjoy the Darwin Awards, Drew?

I have absolutely no respect for someone who gets himself killed by doing something as stupid as this. Who I feel sorry for are the family and friends he left behind, and all the responsabilities that that entails. I feel sorry for the innocents hurt by his stupidity. I can only assume that that is what you were getting at, Drew.

Well, mostly. At the same time, I sort of feel that regardless of whether someone does something stupid enough that puts their life or the life of someone else in jeopardy, saying the world is better off without them is uncalled for. Sure, the world might be better off had they had better anger management skills, and it might be better off if he was in jail and behind bars, but when someone dies, saying "Good" is really pretty tasteless.

(and you can appreciate the humor in the Darwin awards without thinking the world is a better place without them - that's actually really what drives the humour, IMO)

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
I dunno, Drew, there are a couple members of our government that would make the world a better place by offing themselves...

Firebeard

Viking Lord
Reaction score
I know someone who had to kill a guy in self defense, when you're hopped up on Dope, Crack, Meth and more alcohol than your body should take and you charge someone with an axe handle....Axe Handle vs 9mm. Guess who wins? Theres sometimes a person brings it on themselves and you CAN'T feel sorry for that person.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
noodles said:
I dunno, Drew, there are a couple members of our government that would make the world a better place by offing themselves...

Nah, even I don't want 'em dead, just out of power and somewhere where they can't do any harm. Like jail. :D

DelfinoPie

Whoopsie Daisy!
Contributor
Reaction score
I disagree...you can feel sorry for that person, something in their life has made them resort to using drugs or alcohol...some people are stronger than others so some can resist, but it also depends on context and the circumstances that have caused them to go onto drugs or excessive amounts of alcohol. This doesnt really relate to Proof's death but still circumstances into consideration.

The circumstances surrounding Proof's death are stupid (for lack of a better word). It's a shame and it shouldn't of happened, not over a game of Pool.

I'm sure he'll be missed by friends and family.

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
Drew said:
Nah, even I don't want 'em dead, just out of power and somewhere where they can't do any harm. Like jail. :D

Their lies and greed have gotten a bunch of US soldiers killed. If one of them dropped dead, I'd be pretty darn happy.

On second thought, you're right. They should be in the cell with Bubba. He prefers syrup. :eek:

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
Drew said:
Full of angry bull queers. :D (DISCLAIMER - Term taken from 'The Shawshank Redemption')

I have to say, though, after hearing about the poor bouncer who got whipped and shot, I don't feel so bad about this rapper's death (although I agree with the sentiment of what you're saying completely, D.) I didn't know this at first.

EDIT - Dave and I thinking' alike again. :lol: I posted this before I saw his reply.

Mastodon

Songs about My Cats
Reaction score
Hmmm...someone told me today that they heard, from an actual news source (not all hip hop.com) that Proof did not go wild and pistol wip the bouncer, nor was D12's Bizarre involved in the shooting. Supposedly one of Crew's "crew" (no pun intended0 instigated it, and the bouncer who shot him is now under investigation.

')