Daemoness Cimmerian 7: Faded Fire Red w/ inlay AROUND neck

• Thread starter Xifter
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's brighter than Bulb's bulbs!

(Say "Bulb's bulbs" out loud - I guarantee you you will be amused)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Xifter

Reaction score
It's brighter than Bulb's bulbs!

(Say "Bulb's bulbs" out loud - I guarantee you you will be amused)

I do not know if I would say that it is all that brighter than Bulb's though it may be. But, the light wasn't hitting his guitar in that picture as much as it was on mine from what I can tell.

thatguy87

DjentyGoodness
Reaction score
Ace guitar mate. I'm happy to see I'm not completely surrounded by atheists in the metal world as I originally thought. Nothing against them, just saying. Anyway, that is one amazing guitar and I hope to get one myself one of these days...

danieluber1337

☻☺☻☼☺☻☺
Reaction score
Ace guitar mate. I'm happy to see I'm not completely surrounded by atheists in the metal world as I originally thought. Nothing against them, just saying. Anyway, that is one amazing guitar and I hope to get one myself one of these days...

Yep. Nice to see that some big people have faith :D Rob from Chimaira, one of the guitarists from Born of Osiris...

SEXAY guitar!

Xifter

Reaction score
Philippeans 4:13?

That it is! :yesway:

Thank you for the kind words regarding the guitar. Though I have yet to play it, I can say that if/when you do make your purchase through Dylan at Daemoness that you can definitely expect world class customer service on top of an amazingly beautiful instrument. I know through Nolly and Misha who vouch for the quality of the guitar that I won't be disappointed and YES ! I have high expectations! :)

Yep. Nice to see that some big people have faith :D Rob from Chimaira, one of the guitarists from Born of Osiris...

SEXAY guitar!

Religion is a touchy subject for many people, so I hope that we do not derail the purpose of this thread by bringing it up. I want the point of this thread to be a walkthrough of the progress and experience of the making of my first custom guitar as well as give more insight into what others can expect from a Daemoness guitar. That said - Thanks for sharing that info. I was unaware.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Religion is a touchy subject for many people, so I hope that we do not derail the purpose of this thread by bringing it up. I want the point of this thread to be a walkthrough of the progress and experience of the making of my first custom guitar as well as give more insight into what others can expect from a Daemoness guitar. That said - Thanks for sharing that info. I was unaware.
Definitely agree. I'm not a Christian but I can appreciate some damn good art when I see it, and that is what your guitar is.

orakle

djentleman
Reaction score
HOLY FUCK ??????

wait that's an understatement -.-'

edit : noticed funny wordplay right there

Rook

Electrifying
Reaction score
Wow, that inlay is something else! Seriously, so classy, so clean.

That colour as well.... Daemoness GAS.

Xifter

Reaction score
Pics INC!!!!!!

slantbodyneckpic.jpg

BestHeadstock.jpg

Fullwithglarestraight.jpg

bestcloseupscript2-1.jpg

I can't wait to get it in my hands

BTW - The top switch is the petrucci toggle and the bottom switch is actually a button for my Buckethead and tom morello killswitch action :cool:

Latest posts

')