Daemoness Emporer Souther 7

• Thread starter Lewk
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

wannabguitarist

Contributor
Reaction score
67007269.jpg

HOLYFUCKINGSHIT:scream::eek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Lewk

Reaction score
Uh, those actually are Kanji inlays under the tape ?

Yep? I'm not sure of the specifics but afaik Dylans blacklining is done by routing and then filling with a material (?). Nolly may know, I think he had some on his Pink Intruder.

For reference of the art on the back - see 4 minutes in to this vid

JacobShredder

Reaction score
dude...i thought he had a photo printed onto the back of he guitar...the mans got great skills.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Up til now I thought the choices were a series of missteps. I don't like that body style, the white over the wood, the red on the front, etc. But now that I see it coming together I absolutely love it!!! I'd love a guitar from Dylan but I feel my puny brain cannot come up with a design worthy of his skills. Maybe I'll just pay him to go wild!

SirMyghin

The Dirt Guy
Contributor
Reaction score
Up til now I thought the choices were a series of missteps. I don't like that body style, the white over the wood, the red on the front, etc. But now that I see it coming together I absolutely love it!!! I'd love a guitar from Dylan but I feel my puny brain cannot come up with a design worthy of his skills. Maybe I'll just pay him to go wild!

I would also love a build from Dylan, our puny north american dollars say I can get the same quality for less over here, with less artistic flair however. A shame really.

CloudAC

Chaz
Reaction score
Everytime I get sad that BRJ is alllll the way in the states I just remind myself, one day, if I get the funds, SOMEHOW, I can get a Daemoness. :lol:

Awesome build, FOTN is awesome! :hbang:

thesimo

Reaction score

I still think It's absolutely horrid! lol, but each to his own.

IMO the artwork on the back should be on the front over the wood, backed by a blackburst so the wood pattern looks like an impending doom sky... Like a portrait over the wood as a background.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
The back of the headstock looks a lot milkier than earlier shots of the back of the neck - does it blend between trans white and natural somewhere near the scarf joint?

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
IMO the artwork on the back should be on the front over the wood, backed by a blackburst so the wood pattern looks like an impending doom sky... Like a portrait over the wood as a background.
Holy crap that would be awesome!

Lewk

Reaction score
It's the same finish afaik, Narad. Probably just the light.

')