Daemoness Emporer Souther 7

• Thread starter Lewk
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
I know there's a lot of stuff on that guitar that you probably focus on more, but that headstock kills me. Now that I'm hands-on with my own Atlantean 7 with the same headstock, I think it's one of the best designs out there, and looks killer with that white/black binding. There's that whole extra "3d bevel" that's hard to notice in photos but in person it's easier to see the heritage to something more like an ibanez headstock while still being something different. Reminds me of Ken Lawrence headstocks - it still takes the typical V shape of classic gibson designs, and adds the right kind of accent for the body shape. Hmm...what to order next...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Lewk

Reaction score
I know there's a lot of stuff on that guitar that you probably focus on more, but that headstock kills me. Now that I'm hands-on with my own Atlantean 7 with the same headstock, I think it's one of the best designs out there, and looks killer with that white/black binding. There's that whole extra "3d bevel" that's hard to notice in photos but in person it's easier to see the heritage to something more like an ibanez headstock while still being something different. Reminds me of Ken Lawrence headstocks - it still takes the typical V shape of classic gibson designs, and adds the right kind of accent for the body shape. Hmm...what to order next...

Yea, the headstock shape is brill. I get a huge kick out of the Atlanteans extended top horn. I'd love to order a Valkyrie model too, that shape looks sick sick sick - I adore vintage BCRich/Neal Moser shapes. Axefx and decent monitors are next on the list though so that wont be for a long while and Dylans wait time will probably be 10 years by then lol :wallbash:

A thought just occurred to me: where are the knobs gonna go? :p

Knobs? Where we're going, we don't need knobs.

tumblr_lcvf36M7zC1qa54hvo1_500.gif

iamrichlol

Doesn't afraid
Reaction score
I agree on the headstock comment, it looks freaking awesome!
how long until its finished and ready to rock?

maliciousteve

Contributor
Reaction score
How long till you get this one mate? Looks like it just needs some strings and a final set up :hbang:

Jontain

Reaction score
Painting on the back of the body is stunning, personally not a fan of the gold hardware but thats just me.

Dylan does some pretty amazing work.

Lewk

Reaction score
It's getting wired up today and then it's gonna settle for a couple weeks while my broke ass waits for payday lol. Looking forward to seeing the inlaid truss-rod cover and ofc the final result :D

I might pop in on Saturday as I'm gonna be in Bristol for the Devin Townsend gig :hbang::hbang::hbang:

Khaine88

SS.org's Welsh Guy>
Reaction score
Porth, Rhondda Cynon Taff, South Wales, UK
Was in there today saw the thing strung up and finished...........
:bowdown: that is all I can say o_O
Seeing the pics on interwebs doesn't prepare you for how awesome every detail of the finished Inlay looks,
and fuck me don't get me started on the buildings hand painted on the back oh lawds I'm counting the days untill my
build starts damn you! :D

cardinal

Buys guitars, sometimes plays them
Reaction score
The build and attention to detail on this look stunning.

Someone else mentioned this, but no controls? So both pickups are always on at full?

-Nolly-

Reaction score
Rubbish phone picture:

IMG00064-20110304-1232.jpg

I've got to say, it is an absolutely sick guitar!

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
^ I'll be honest, I kind of want to take that guitar away from you and keep it for myself... :eek:

')