FS Daemoness Hadian 6 string (UK ONLY)

• Thread starter Petef2007
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Petef2007

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Daemoness Hadian 6 string flying v. 4th Daemoness ever made.

Modifications (if any): Bareknuckle Aftermath pickups in Gold Tyger finish

Accessories (hardshell case etc): Hard Shell Gator case, blue sun strap

Location (City,State or City,Country): Sheffield, UK

International OK? : NO, under no circumstances

Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me on here

References (eBay or other forum userid): Sold on here with this username, sold in ebay as peterf1254

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): £1500

Pictures: Bottom of post

Very very big feeler. I’m considering selling or trading my daemoness guitar. It’s far too much guitar for a bedroom player, and I’m almost scared to play it for fear of singing or damaging it. It’s already got a couple of very tiny nicks to the finish, but nothing massive or major and nothing that affects the intense, high level playability. It’s got bareknuckle aftermath pickups in it, comes with a strap, and just look at that damn inlay.

For trade I’d be looking at something equally high end, preferably by ESP. Custom shops and old ESP standards to the front of the line. E-II models too depending on what it is. May also consider non Flying V Jackson USA models. Soloists and the like.

Cash looking for £1500.

IMG_0896.JPG
IMG_0897.JPG
IMG_0898.JPG
IMG_0899.JPG
IMG_0900.JPG
IMG_0901.JPG
IMG_0902.JPG

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GXPO

Reaction score
I'm 99% sure you could get £2500 for this, but otherwise great price! I'll see if I can justify it but am definitely interested.

Petef2007

Reaction score
Ah well I’m not the original owner and it’s got a couple nicks and dings in it. Nothing major though.

dhgrind

Reaction score
so there is no way you'll do international ? even if the cost covered by the buyer?

Petef2007

Reaction score
^ sorry no. Heard far too many horror stories so for a guitar of this price and quality it’s staying UK only

Petef2007

Reaction score
Also I have a serious desire for a caparison Horus. So may consider a trade for one of those or a TAT

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
Is this guitar pickup only from Sheffield for cash or trade deals? Thanks!

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
Hey, pickup is preferred yes, I can travel within reason but limited as I ride a motorbike not a car and can’t really strap a full size hard case to my back while I bike around lol.

Cheers for the info. I'm into bikes too, have had Blades, Ninja's, etc. Prob is I'm in Northern Ireland dude so meeting up is virtually impossible for me. Have a good few Daemoness here, all shipped safely to me but I can understand why you wouldn't want to ship though I've never had a problem with it both sending and receiving (triple figures).

Petef2007

Reaction score
Also interested in high end metal oriented 7 strings - Jacksons, ESPS, Caparisons etc

Cappas still to the front of the queue, especially anything with 27 frets. Big Papa Pete wants to play him some high notes.

Petef2007

Reaction score
Quick note - looking for a trade rather than a sale. High end 7s, as stated above, with preference to Caparison, Jackson or ESP.

Petef2007

Reaction score
Quick note - looking for a trade rather than a sale. High end 7s, as stated above, with preference to Caparison, Jackson or ESP.

This should have stated high end 6s or 7s for the same models. Wish posts could be edited after the fact.

Petef2007

Reaction score
Bump.

As stated - and horrifically edited after the fact by me - i'm looking to TRADE for a high end 6 or 7. Please ignore the price as this is now trade only.

Number 1 preference would be a Caparison Horus or a TAT - one of the 27 fret models. Number 2 would be a high end ESP or Jackson.

I *may* consider international postage, pricing dependant. My reluctance with it is basically down to me being a paranoid fart and having never done it before. If the right thing is on offer, I will very much consider reasonable international shipping.

Latest posts

')