Daemoness. Valkenbyrd. VII. Ia Ia Yog-Sothoth. Yup.

MAJ Meadows SF

on a tone quest
Reaction score
from your front yard, staring into your window
I'm stoked for it man, absolute piece of work and soooooo ....ing metal.. anyway thanks for the update. As for the case, sounds like an alernate version of the almighty "Multiverse" case mayhaps? I havent seen many cases adorned with tiger pelt but I dig it!

I never took good pics of the case in good light, but here you go. The owner (Najka) on here got it done I think; I'm pretty sure Narad didn't and he commissioned the build. Awesome idea though! I miss this guitar. It was a beast. I just wanted a Cimmerian so badly I basically did a three way cash & swap. It's somewhere in the midwest playing blackened death madness by very good hands. I'd grab it back in a heartbeat though.

My eyes, brain and your pics had a 3some.

Awesome dude; I'm glad my ideas and Dylan's vision cause an involuntary carnal forge! Dylan has even more mind blowing work ahead. He's barely scratched the surface. And I dare everyone to come up with more boundry pushing themes and ideas.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

maliciousteve

Contributor
Reaction score
I hope I can afford a guitar from this guy in the future. These really are something special.

Lorcan Ward

7slinger
Reaction score
Damn that turned out awesome, the pickup covers are the icing on the cake.

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
Actually, this somehow feels apropo:

header.jpg

Renkenstein

Reaction score
Man, I'm thumbing through Dylan's gallery on his website and I can't decide what's cooler...the guitars or the T-Shirt designs. Fk, that dude is an amazing artist.

maliciousteve

Contributor
Reaction score
Jesus titty ....ing christ. Had another look at this thread, now I must wipe myself clean

')