Dallas, TX based prog/tech death band Enahlo looking for Drummer and Bassist!

• Thread starter Enhalo
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Enhalo

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hey y'all!

We're Enhalo and right now we're a 2-piece: two guitarist. We're an isntrumental prog death band in dire need of a drummer and bassist. Our debut album is releasing in a month and we would love to get some shows under our belt later this year.

We are willing to play shows as long as we get a drummer. Definitely want the bassist too.

For the bassist, I'm hoping to have tabs done within a month or so, but right now there are none.
For the drummer, I'm looking for someone who understands the groove in the songs and can stay close to the written parts while adding their own flare.

Our album teaser just dropped not long ago and we have 2 songs (that got redone for the album) up on Spotify and Bandcamp.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I’m looking for a band that I could read tabs for im preety good with the songster and guitar pro reading tabs Uhmm I have some recording stuff even if I couldn’t be in your band maybe I could try to record some stuff or soemthing

Enhalo

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I’m looking for a band that I could read tabs for im preety good with the songster and guitar pro reading tabs Uhmm I have some recording stuff even if I couldn’t be in your band maybe I could try to record some stuff or soemthing
Do you have videos of you playing?

We don't need anything recorded right now as the album is fully complete. We're looking for a full-time drummer who wants to play shows and do some small tours for the mean time.

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score

messing around here.. i finally got the tempo to match the changing tempo with tempo adapt in logic then used the time signatures from all the songster tab it had 2/4 3/4 4/4 5/4 and 5/8 and it magically lined up preety good theres some spots still.. trying to slap on this part but by the end my wrist gets all tired and all wimpy

Enhalo

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
@creepymcpeepers I appreciate your interest in playing with us, and you're a talented musician, but we're not looking for another guitarist. Just a drummer and bassist. Thank you though!

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
@creepymcpeepers I appreciate your interest in playing with us, and you're a talented musician, but we're not looking for another guitarist. Just a drummer and bassist. Thank you though!
I just want to find a shredder that needs someone to play the riffs or bass line is all but everyone just used backing tracks and stuff now