Damn good price on a used Agile at Guitar Center Sacramento

• Thread starter AbsentCurtis
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AbsentCurtis

Avoiding work
Reaction score
Someone in Sacramento area needs to get this. Saw this while picking up some accessories. If I hadn't just gotten the as-1000 I would have picked this up quick-like.

20130902_114714.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Stangstag

Reaction score
WHAT. Damn, I wish I was near Sacramento. Who wouldn't pick up that guitar for 300$? Thats a steal.

skeels

..to pay the beels
Reaction score
I bet they would ship it. I bet you could talk them into shipping it for nothing too. :)

GC loves to haggle.

AbsentCurtis

Avoiding work
Reaction score
if its used in-store you can pretty much bet on it being listed up on their used section on their site.

I looked - I was going to post the link if it was there. I think its too new. It was hanging in the hallway heading to the bathrooms, which is where they usually put the new used items for a bit until they have room on the floor. Like Skeels says tho you could probably call them up hand have it shipped for cheap or to a store.

Nakon14

Smells like updog
Reaction score
Yep, you can call that store and ask for it to be transferred to your local store!

')