DANZA guitarist playing Agile Intrepid Pro

• Thread starter Raoul Duke
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Raoul Duke

This is bat country
Reaction score
Not sure if people have seen this, sorry if it's a re-post

Was looking at The Tony Danza Tap Dance Extravaganzas Myspace and noticed pics of him playing an Intrepid Pro at the New England Metal Fest

I know on the album he was playing the RG 2228 so looks like he is giving Agile a try for live shows. Cool to see another band that's out there using Agile :metal:

Pics

l_19c7cec85a344b8db938918b9bb6f8e8.jpg

l_62786a54c6ae46fdad4d075a3bdea88a.jpg

tony_danza017_664499.jpg

tony_danza023_664505.jpg

tony_danza005_664487.jpg

tony_danza006_664488.jpg

Full album here - Concert.RttP{2010-04-24-tony danza tapdance extravaganza}

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Raoul Duke

This is bat country
Reaction score
Yeah I was skeptical about them at first due to their name, then I got "Electric Boogaloo" and was blown away

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Their name is fucking awesome. :lol: And so is that Intrepid.

jackson1014

just give me some 7
Reaction score
yea,i just saw them 2 weeks ago and he was playing it and said he was really digging them!:shred:

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Man, the Intrepid headstock looks so awesome in those pics.

As an aside, I start every morning before I go to work listening to I Am Sammy Jenkins.

goherpsNderp

no refutin' rasputen
Reaction score
yeah i saw it in a live video of them released recently. looks like he has EMG's in it.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
For what they do, the compressed kinda sound of EMG's probably fits really well.

Also, link to that live video? I'm intrigued.

goherpsNderp

no refutin' rasputen
Reaction score

Raoul Duke

This is bat country
Reaction score
Looks like they're still rocking the one guitarist :scratch:

They need to get their butts down to Australia :agreed:

Metalus

JP BFR Whore
Reaction score
I spoke to Josh when they were down in west palm a few weeks back. He told a friend of mine that the reason he was rocking the Agile was because Ibanez wouldnt build him a 30" 8 string :scratch:. By the time he got on tour, he got a call from Ibanez telling him that theyre gonna build it for him :D. I guess they caved in :lol:

I also spoke to him about his crazy rig which includes a massive pedalboard, 2 invaders, and an Orange cab IIRC. He was telling me how it gets tiring lugging all that stuff around and i brought up the idea of an Axe-Fx, and he said hes planning on getting one as soon as the tour is over :shred:. I asked him to upload some vids of him using it when he gets it and he said he would definitely do that and give his :2c:

The Axe-Fx virus continues to spread :lol:

Sepultorture

Murder Machine
Reaction score
I spoke to Josh when they were down in west palm a few weeks back. He told a friend of mine that the reason he was rocking the Agile was because Ibanez wouldnt build him a 30" 8 string :scratch:. By the time he got on tour, he got a call from Ibanez telling him that theyre gonna build it for him :D. I guess they caved in :lol:

I also spoke to him about his crazy rig which includes a massive pedalboard, 2 invaders, and an Orange cab IIRC. He was telling me how it gets tiring lugging all that stuff around and i brought up the idea of an Axe-Fx, and he said hes planning on getting one as soon as the tour is over :shred:. I asked him to upload some vids of him using it when he gets it and he said he would definitely do that and give his :2c:

The Axe-Fx virus continues to spread :lol:

it does indeed, after i have my FB100 and enjoy the fuck out of it, me thinks i shall pull the trigger on an AXE FX, i'd try an Agile 8 string if i could, but i think i shall wait till Brian (Bowes) has an 8 string finished before i give thought to getting one

and hell yeah if meshuggah can get 30" scale lengths so can this guy

')