DANZA guitarist playing Agile Intrepid Pro

• Thread starter Raoul Duke
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

screamindaemon

Overlord of Music
Reaction score
Look at that sexay headstock! ;)
Darren. Is that the exact same headstock that all Intrepids come with? These pictures make it look much longer than any pic on Rondo's site.
I really like these pictures, and am more impressed with Intrepids if this is the case.

Sepultorture

Murder Machine
Reaction score
I love Danza, but c'mon. Meshuggah not only revolutionized metal in ways Danza could never hope to touch, but they also pioneered the use of 8 strings. Don't be silly. :nono:

it isn't being silly to say that an ibanez endorser should be able to get access to something like a 30" scale on an 8 string. Danza arn't jsut brand spanking new upstarts, they are still new in the metal scene compared to meshuggah yes, but this guy should be able to get access to most of what meshuggah can get out of the LA custom shop

i'm not comparing danza to meshuggah their music is much to different, and i'm aware that meshuggah is revoluttionary

xwmucradiox

sweep.tap.sweep
Reaction score
it isn't being silly to say that an ibanez endorser should be able to get access to something like a 30" scale on an 8 string. Danza arn't jsut brand spanking new upstarts, they are still new in the metal scene compared to meshuggah yes, but this guy should be able to get access to most of what meshuggah can get out of the LA custom shop

i'm not comparing danza to meshuggah their music is much to different, and i'm aware that meshuggah is revoluttionary

There are also lots of players that dont want to play Meshuggah stuff but might be interested in an 8 and a band like TTDTDE is one that might draw people to a particular brand. I would want to snap them up if I were Ibanez because theyre aren't very many high profile 8 string bands to showcase their wares in the first place.

Sepultorture

Murder Machine
Reaction score
There are also lots of players that dont want to play Meshuggah stuff but might be interested in an 8 and a band like TTDTDE is one that might draw people to a particular brand. I would want to snap them up if I were Ibanez because theyre aren't very many high profile 8 string bands to showcase their wares in the first place.

highly agree

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I'm glad to see a band like Danza not only using 8 string guitars but also not in a "Meshuggah-like" way.

7 Strings of Hate

Mid-Level Asshole
Contributor
Reaction score
I think that its probably a money issue. I wouldnt take my $1500(or more) guitar on the road when i could take a $600 guitar that i could beat the hell out of.

Especially in this type of music where people get crazy and out of hand, i'm sure broken instruments arnt a new thing

Ricky_Gallows

lyketotallybrashdude
Reaction score
I think that its probably a money issue. I wouldnt take my $1500(or more) guitar on the road when i could take a $600 guitar that i could beat the hell out of.

Especially in this type of music where people get crazy and out of hand, i'm sure broken instruments arnt a new thing

Ik around my area we're more worried about it getting stolen....kids here in NJ can be pretty effed and ungrateful

xwmucradiox

sweep.tap.sweep
Reaction score
I thought a dude said it was about the scale length when he talked about it with Josh.

paintkilz

Banned
Reaction score
always love danza. sickest band live, sickest band recorded.

go greyhound.

big pun aint dead

amazing.

new album will be amazing.

now come here again.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
It would be interesting if Danza got an Agile endorsement, I think they'd be the most known band to be using them. Might help Agile expand a bit and get other artists on the bill.

')