Danza IV

• Thread starter Sikthness
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Equivoke

dickbut
Reaction score

The Beard

Suttbex
Reaction score
Ordered the 100 dollar preorder package last friday :agreed:

I'm pretty pumped for that flask :lol:

EDIT:

During a long car ride this past weekend, I played the new Danza song for my 1 and a half week old son and he started smiling, he takes after daddy already :metal:

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Oh yeah, this was EASILY my favorite track from the album.

Sikthness

Reaction score
This track is kinda so-so for me. I like it, it doesnt really stand out much (except phil's vocals). There is a review up for this on TheNewReview.net. Its not a great review. There is a couple track previews though that sound fucking brutal of the first song i think and Rudy X3. The review states that there are any like super tech/brutal songs, but the snippets say otherwise...

The Reverend

GHETTO KING OF SWAG
Reaction score
Fucking Phil.

Holy shit. He's been my favorite vocalist for a long time, but goddamn. This song has the elements of Danza III that I loved, but mainlined some crystal fucking meth.

TIBrent

Drop Z regular
Reaction score
The new song is a face melter for sure. I had it on repeat for awhile today. Especially the end.
-Brent

Triple7

The Decepticon
Reaction score
Loving the new track. I kinda wish the dude from Despised Icon wasn't on it though. I've never been a big fan, mainly because of the vocals.

-One-

Not So Kool-Aid
Reaction score
Until today, I could never definitively say one song was the heaviest I have ever heard. But I mean, this is like the Osmium of music. It does not get heavier.

codync

Reaction score
This track is kinda so-so for me. I like it, it doesnt really stand out much (except phil's vocals). There is a review up for this on TheNewReview.net. Its not a great review. There is a couple track previews though that sound fucking brutal of the first song i think and Rudy X3. The review states that there are any like super tech/brutal songs, but the snippets say otherwise...

Yeah, the album is not that great. Any Danza fan will eat it up, of course, but it's pretty lackluster.

Sikthness

Reaction score
^well I liked You Won't. And the previews I heard on TNR sounded good as well. Im a big Danza fan so Im sure Ill like quite a few songs. Im just missing whats so awesome about this song. Ive listen to it a few times and I do like it, but it seems kinda uneventful for a Danza song. Not even close to bein their heaviest song.

ZackP3750

Reaction score
^well I liked You Won't. And the previews I heard on TNR sounded good as well. Im a big Danza fan so Im sure Ill like quite a few songs. Im just missing whats so awesome about this song. Ive listen to it a few times and I do like it, but it seems kinda uneventful for a Danza song. Not even close to bein their heaviest song.

:agreed: couldn't have said it better myself. I was super pumped when I read that they had another song released, but I was honestly pretty let down. Phil's vocals were just over the top for me, didn't really fit the Danza style as much. And there wasn't any kind of a climax or highlight, it was all just like kinda thrown in there. Still excited for the new album, but this song just didn't do it for me. Maybe a few more listens will do the trick...

matt397

Tr00f
Reaction score
The only thing that bothers me from what I've heard so far is the mix. To the point where I can hear what's going on but to my ears its almost so static its almost inaudible, If that makes any sense.

Triple7

The Decepticon
Reaction score
Unfortunately when I first listened to the new track it was on laptop speakers, which made the mix sound horrible. I later listened through my mixing headphones, and rather liked the mix. I could hear everything loud and clear.

The Beard

Suttbex
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone else has had this issue with the preorders or not, but I ordered the 100 dollar package and it says the order went through and I got a confirmation email saying it went through, but it didn't show up in my checking account, am I just going to be charged once it ships out or what? :scratch:

EDIT: The new song is everything I remembered hearing and more :metal:

')