Danza IV

• Thread starter Sikthness
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

leftyguitarjoe

Correct-handed
Reaction score
I gotta post again after listen to the album a few times. These guys set the bar for what it heavy. This album is so god damn awesome. I havent been this infatuated with a metal album in some time.

BUY THIS ALBUM.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

thrsher

\m/-_-\m/
Reaction score
I am sitting in my car right now listening to the record. On death eater....soo good

TetraVaal

Reaction score
thumb.jpg

Don't try this at home. ;-)

Triple7

The Decepticon
Reaction score
As said by everyone else here, this album is fucking amazing. I really do think it's their best work yet. I still have to give it a bunch more listens to let everything soak in, but I can already say it's ridiculous. I'm also glad they didn't recreate Danza III.

When I read reviews for Danza III, all the reviewers said it was awesome...but the songs got kind of similar and predictable as the disc went on. I'm not saying that's my opinion, but I read that a lot. With Danza IIII, I don't think there is any possible way they could give that same review.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Top 3 favorite albums. Ever.

Favorite song is The Alpha The Omega. If you listen to Hold the Line and don't get chills, you have no soul.

TetraVaal

Reaction score
If you listen to Hold the Line and don't get chills, you have no soul.

Right on.

I have to say the chorus in the middle of "This Is Forever", and its outro is what does it for me. That damn near had me sobbing like a little girl.

Nykur_Myrkvi

Reaction score
If you listen to Hold the Line and don't get chills, you have no soul.

That's the truth right there.

I'm on my first listen and I read this just as Hold The Line was finishing. You completed my train of thought.

Edit: Also, the middle of Canadian Bacon had me headbanging without realizing it. Damn this album is good so far.

spawnofthesith

Reaction score
Top 3 favorite albums. Ever.

Favorite song is The Alpha The Omega. If you listen to Hold the Line and don't get chills, you have no soul.

I fucking shit my pants when Bozeman's part starts. I love that two of my favorite vocalists make guest appearances on that track :bowdown:

brutalwizard

Pretty Your Petunia
Reaction score
Never really got into this band before, but this release is SO neat. Extremly heavy and catchy.

themike

Chug Life
Reaction score
it seems like every time phil does guest vocals for someone he always ends up sounding way more brutal and monstrous than he does with whitechapel

Its because its generally the part thats different in a song - like the standout climax where as in a Whitechapel song you get 5 minutes of constant Phil :2c:

So, Danza is over?

Yessir :(

thrsher

\m/-_-\m/
Reaction score
and to think....black market was ready to not release this record. i would love to know the political BS behind it

Semichastny

Reaction score
and to think....black market was ready to not release this record. i would love to know the political BS behind it

I can't say I know specifically, but they also had tons of issues with gaza's new record as well. The rate at which they release albums has slowed closer to where it was when they started since the decline of deathcore and popular extreme music.

Reaction score
Its because its generally the part thats different in a song - like the standout climax where as in a Whitechapel song you get 5 minutes of constant Phil :2c:

i can see that being true for 2:08 in this song because its so different from the rest of it

but at the same time i dont think iv ever heard phil get that pissed sounding in a whitechapel song, im going to go listen to their albums now just to be sure lol

themike

Chug Life
Reaction score
i can see that being true for 2:08 in this song because its so different from the rest of it

but at the same time i dont think iv ever heard phil get that pissed sounding in a whitechapel song, im going to go listen to their albums now just to be sure lol

Hes always pissed, CMON! hahaha

JeffFromMtl

Уродливый, но честны
Reaction score
I can't say I know specifically, but they also had tons of issues with gaza's new record as well. The rate at which they release albums has slowed closer to where it was when they started since the decline of deathcore and popular extreme music.

:agreed: They had multiple problems with the Gaza album. First they had to push the date back from late July to September 11th, which I think, had something to do with the vinyl pressings. I got my digital download code right around the initial release date in July, though. I'd been waiting for my vinyl pre-order to show up, only to get an e-mail notification that it had finally shipped on October 11th. I have no idea what the hold-up was this time, though.

TasmanSam

Reaction score
This album is making me question how I never got into these guys sooner, it is fucking amazing :yesway: definitely in my top 10 this year.

sakeido

Contributor
Reaction score
This album is making me question how I never got into these guys sooner, it is fucking amazing :yesway: definitely in my top 10 this year.

don't get too stressed about it, this album is way better than their last ones. Danza III not bad but I and II are very "ehhhhhhh." Unique maybe but not that great, Carroll 14 Wossman 7 aside

')