Danza IV

• Thread starter Sikthness
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

eventhetrees

What's a Panini?
Reaction score
Definitely sad to see this will be their last album. Maybe Josh can swing 2 bands at a time, and put some focus back into When Knives Go Skyward, while doing Glass Cloud.

It's not just Josh in the question. From the looks of it Jessie is engaged. They're all off doing good things with their lives, which makes me happy, not like they disbanded on bad terms.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BrainArt

Deftones Guru.
Reaction score
I've had an eargasm so intense that it was an earsquirt because of this track.

Definitely sounds like it's going to be the perfect album to end their band with, even if it does mean I'll never get to see them live.

-One-

Not So Kool-Aid
Reaction score
I've had an eargasm so intense that it was an earsquirt because of this track.

Definitely sounds like it's going to be the perfect album to end their band with, even if it does mean I'll never get to see them live.
With some luck, they'll put on one last tour for the fans. I hope so, anyway. They put on one of the best shows I've ever been to, and I think all of their fans should have a chance to see them at least once.

Seriously, though. Last time I saw them, I moshed so hard I threw up everywhere, and had to miss MyChildren MyBride, right after them.

The Beard

Suttbex
Reaction score
The song with Phil Bozeman and Alex Erian on guest vocals is soooooooooooooooooooooo fucking sick, I can't even tell you. Near the end of the song, they did a sequence where each vocalist would sing for a couple of seconds and the next one and then the next one after that and it would start over again. :metal:

October can't get here quick enough.

I got to listen to that song too about a year ago after they recorded it, Phil's lows are INSANE, lower than I've even heard him go with Whitechapel :bowdown:

To put it lightly, even that sequence alone made me anticipate this album more than any other that's ever been released :lol:

EDIT: Did I just hear a SOLO?? In MY Danza?? :metal:

Triple7

The Decepticon
Reaction score
It's not just Josh in the question. From the looks of it Jessie is engaged. They're all off doing good things with their lives, which makes me happy, not like they disbanded on bad terms.

That's good to hear. I wasn't implying Josh was the reason for the split, just being hopeful about maybe hearing some new When Knives Go Skyward haha.

Reaction score
The song with Phil Bozeman and Alex Erian on guest vocals is soooooooooooooooooooooo fucking sick, I can't even tell you. Near the end of the song, they did a sequence where each vocalist would sing for a couple of seconds and the next one and then the next one after that and it would start over again. :metal:

October can't get here quick enough.
i really need to hear this track as soon as possible:metal:

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Why would you tease us, you cock? :lol:

Don't think of it as teasing, think of it as "drumming up interest." :lol:

Jessie, from what I've heard, is now a cop in Tennessee.

I got to listen to that song too about a year ago after they recorded it, Phil's lows are INSANE, lower than I've even heard him go with Whitechapel :bowdown:

To put it lightly, even that sequence alone made me anticipate this album more than any other that's ever been released :lol:

EDIT: Did I just hear a SOLO?? In MY Danza?? :metal:

Pretty fucking badass, huh?

Blasphemer

Bird Law expert
Reaction score
This shit is nuts. I love it. It's absolutely bananas. Heavy bananas. It's this:
Metal_Banana_by_TheDarkDuck.jpg

thrsher

\m/-_-\m/
Reaction score
they should still do studio material, jesse/josh and the danza soound is just too good to lose

Sikthness

Reaction score
they should still do studio material, jesse/josh and the danza soound is just too good to lose

this. they are still young guys, so who knows. they may feel inspired to crank out some more Danza material a few years down the road, even if just studio only.

sakeido

Contributor
Reaction score
is there a DL link for the new tune yet? really want to toss that on my iPod

iamthefonz

Reaction score
The new song is so heavy I think it registers on the Richter Scale.

So hyped for the new album.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Sorry if I missed it but, has there been any talk of a tour for this album?

I'd be shocked if this actually happens, Glass Cloud is Josh's new thing and he's gonna be busy with it for a while.

Latest posts

')