DAR Amplifaction Future Breed Machines linup (Fredrik Thordendal content).

• Thread starter Variant
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

noizfx

Behold the ONI!
Reaction score
Been talking with Mike and as far as I know he is still on track for an early december ship date. At least I am, but I was quite literally first on the list for an FBM. Patience is a virtue I have no problem waiting for a quality product as long as I know no one is running away with my money (which they clearly aren't)

You said what I didn't wanna say :lol: but yes that's the plan!

Oh and I was meant to give you an update but I guess you're already updated lol!

they have dealers in Japan I thought. If you really want you can come try mine out when it drops. just an offer.

Damn. I want to try the FBM-100, but I live in Japan and all. I`m definitely interested in the final product, got so much gas for this amp.

Unfortunately we don't have any dealers in Japan at the moment at least I haven't got to it yet! Unless Mike got a Japanese dealer without letting me know! But we're looking into that, especially Chthonic will be playing in Japan in February 2012, and the guitarist Jesse is a DAR endorsee so hopefully DAR will kickstart in Japan, as most likely Jesse will be performing with his DAR rig.

However, we do have a FBM-100H heading to a customer in Japan though! If you're able to track him down and see if he'll let you try it out :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Iamasingularity

7string Ghost
Reaction score
they have dealers in Japan I thought. If you really want you can come try mine out when it drops. just an offer.

Damn! I might take your offer seriously, not anytime soon though. I`ve got things to do before going there.

You said what I didn't wanna say :lol: but yes that's the plan!

Oh and I was meant to give you an update but I guess you're already updated lol!

Unfortunately we don't have any dealers in Japan at the moment at least I haven't got to it yet! Unless Mike got a Japanese dealer without letting me know! But we're looking into that, especially Chthonic will be playing in Japan in February 2012, and the guitarist Jesse is a DAR endorsee so hopefully DAR will kickstart in Japan, as most likely Jesse will be performing with his DAR rig.

However, we do have a FBM-100H heading to a customer in Japan though! If you're able to track him down and see if he'll let you try it out :D

Coolio! Chthonic`s pretty interesting. I just hope they won`t be purchasing a DAR amp to plug in their chinese instruments! I own a shamisen, but I can`t imagine buying a FBM for that. Well I don`t want to be a stalker and just track this guy down, but if you have any indirect info that can get me to converse/meet with this guy that would be great! I`ve been watching the demos over and over, and I mean it sounds sick! but I gotta try it out to make a decision. :djent:

noizfx

Behold the ONI!
Reaction score
Coolio! Chthonic`s pretty interesting. I just hope they won`t be purchasing a DAR amp to plug in their chinese instruments! I own a shamisen, but I can`t imagine buying a FBM for that. Well I don`t want to be a stalker and just track this guy down, but if you have any indirect info that can get me to converse/meet with this guy that would be great! I`ve been watching the demos over and over, and I mean it sounds sick! but I gotta try it out to make a decision. :djent:

Haha of course not... Jesse will be using his DAR FBM-PX through his new ESP signature guitar! If things go as well as I hope then I'll also be there in Japan, maybe backstage too ;)

But actually I don't have that guy's info, Mike does :lol: however most likely I'll be taking over the customer service with that guy so I'll eventually have it, I'll see how things go! If anything, attend Chthonic's gig opening for Lamb of God in Japan to see FBM in action for yourself! Feb 22nd in Tokyo and Feb 23rd in Osaka!

Iamasingularity

7string Ghost
Reaction score
Haha of course not... Jesse will be using his DAR FBM-PX through his new ESP signature guitar! If things go as well as I hope then I'll also be there in Japan, maybe backstage too ;)

But actually I don't have that guy's info, Mike does :lol: however most likely I'll be taking over the customer service with that guy so I'll eventually have it, I'll see how things go! If anything, attend Chthonic's gig opening for Lamb of God in Japan to see FBM in action for yourself! Feb 22nd in Tokyo and Feb 23rd in Osaka!

Haha, I thought so. It really would be something to meet the peeps from Chthonic and meet you too (and try out the FMB ;) ) Looks like I`ll have to go the LOG show then! I really doubt the staff are gonna let me backstage unless LOG themselves let me. ARghHH! Just watching the FBM from a distance is gonna be a heartburn! I want to make my guitar bleed to its sound!:shred:

signalgrey

Ambiente Savante
Reaction score
Haha, I thought so. It really would be something to meet the peeps from Chthonic and meet you too (and try out the FMB ;) ) Looks like I`ll have to go the LOG show then! I really doubt the staff are gonna let me backstage unless LOG themselves let me. ARghHH! Just watching the FBM from a distance is gonna be a heartburn! I want to make my guitar bleed to its sound!:shred:

You are welcome anytime dude. There's fun shit to do in seoul and some decent cheap shopping to be had for gear.

Iamasingularity

7string Ghost
Reaction score
You are welcome anytime dude. There's fun shit to do in seoul and some decent cheap shopping to be had for gear.

Sick mate! My korean friend`s say that Korea is very similar to Japan. Have you ever been to Japan? So what kind of stuff are you into? (music wise of course)

noizfx

Behold the ONI!
Reaction score

Hahaha generally speaking no you can't go backstage just like that... but I can get the backstage pass for myself coz I'm good friends with Jesse and I could be his guitar tech. I'll see how things go though, because I do have a day job so it's not that simple! Regardless it'll be awesome just to go watch the concert!

wlfers

Reaction score
I hope these turn out as well as they're claiming. Sent them an email over a week ago w/out any response- just hope that's because they're working so hard :wallbash:

noizfx

Behold the ONI!
Reaction score
I hope these turn out as well as they're claiming. Sent them an email over a week ago w/out any response- just hope that's because they're working so hard :wallbash:

They are indeed hard at work! Mike has been working over the thanksgiving holidays too! Send the email to me at jon@daramps.com instead and cc mike in at mike@daramps.com, I'll try to get a response asap!

Iamasingularity

7string Ghost
Reaction score

I`m pretty sure making a amp that utilizes nuclear proof fighter jet tubes is far from easy. I`m sure they get alot of email, most of them from people interested in the product but have no actual plans for buying them. Besides they`re not mass produced, its gonna take time foe things to roll out just fine. They can`t really make a living discussing the product on email, and not selling them.

wlfers

Reaction score
I`m pretty sure making a amp that utilizes nuclear proof fighter jet tubes is far from easy. I`m sure they get alot of email, most of them from people interested in the product but have no actual plans for buying them. Besides they`re not mass produced, its gonna take time foe things to roll out just fine. They can`t really make a living discussing the product on email, and not selling them.

I didn't order the head- and I'm well aware about development times. I have sent in my deposit, so I'm not getting the relevance of your other comments. If you've read what I've been saying, my complaints aren't about the time it's taking to develop and produce, it's the time it takes to get any response and update.

They are indeed hard at work! Mike has been working over the thanksgiving holidays too! Send the email to me at jon@daramps.com instead and cc mike in at mike@daramps.com, I'll try to get a response asap!

Thanks man good to hear!

Iamasingularity

7string Ghost
Reaction score
I didn't order the head- and I'm well aware about development times. I have sent in my deposit, so I'm not getting the relevance of your other comments. If you've read what I've been saying, my complaints aren't about the time it's taking to develop and produce, it's the time it takes to get any response and update.

Pardon my quick judgement and ignorance. Just saying they must be busy with ther work and all. May I know what you ordered?

Xifter

Reaction score
I know there should be 1 lonely FBM-100 as I found out I was having to add a new member to my family :) So, the one originally slated for me is up for grabs and should be done by now. Hit up mike if you don't want to wait for the next FBM-100 run. Also, PM me if you end up getting it to let me know what happy home it will recieve!

wlfers

Reaction score
Pardon my quick judgement and ignorance. Just saying they must be busy with ther work and all. May I know what you ordered?

No problem, I ordered the preamp pedal- and thanks to noizfx I received my answer about the midi functionality :hbang:.

noizfx

Behold the ONI!
Reaction score
No problem, I ordered the preamp pedal- and thanks to noizfx I received my answer about the midi functionality :hbang:.

You're welcome dude!

Some people are gonna get their FBM-100H real soon!

Alcoholocaust

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

So here's the update.... We will be shipping ALL paid for FBM100 Heads within 30days. Everything is near finished up and they are truly outstanding amps.

I will be in Sweden during December to do the final voicings on the pedal. My flight is booked for Nov 30th, but may move according to the time frame of the guys in Sweden.

As a additional note, We have Hired Jeff Hilligan (the former production manager/partner from Egnater Amps to DAR) Under his oversight they were able to take the US made production products from a 9 month leadtime to 2 weeks. I understand the frustration you guys have and actively made the requisite changes to address this.

I assure you the gear is worth the wait. But for those who cannot, just drop me an email... mike@daramps.com and we will find a resolution for ya. Or just give me a call 650 814-1712

The technology is awesome stuff and the gear is outstanding. It is also the most advanced pedal (with 3 DSP's/ tube preamp/ etc) possibly ever conceived.

As an engineer, I have been 100% focused on the technology and delivering to you guys the best possible tone imaginable. DAR will make greater effort to address the other concerns you guys have voiced. Please, we are always welcome to your input as well.... just give us a call! Ask for Mike...

Thanks,
Mike

would really like an update on this

Latest posts

')