Darkglass Alpha Omega Ultra + Darkglass Suite 2018

Mwoit

Reaction score
Darkglass Alpha Omega Ultra + Darkglass Suite 2018

The Alpha·Omega Ultra is the most versatile bass preamplifier we’ve designed: With its two distinct distortion circuits (Alpha and Omega), extremely high dynamic range, six-band active graphic EQ, dedicated headphone output and balanced direct output with switchable digital impulse-response cabinet emulation make for an incredibly complete tool for the modern bass player.

With the Alpha·Omega Ultra's IR functionality you can literally take your favorite cabinet anywhere, and get a consistent, studio-grade setup anywhere anytime.

And with the Darkglass Suite - available for both PC and Mac in February - we offer a free, easy to use, platform for experimenting with an ever-expanding collection of virtual cabinets for our users, totally free of charge.

This release is the beginning of a new era.

26906978_1782905568410561_7947299932779361927_n.jpg

Pedal URL: https://www.darkglass.com/creations/alpha-omega-ultra/

I still would like to try out this pedal and see how it sounds, but I like the idea of having a digital Darkglass environment to play around with. It's probably going to cost a bomb and I'm unconvinced by the sound in that YouTube video, but interesting premise.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Masoo2

Reaction score
Man I was hoping Darkglass Suite was going to be a virtual library of their pedals

The Alpha Omega Ultra and new B7k Ultra look really interesting though. Might finally shell out the money for a good bass pedal.

')