Dating a hair stylist has it's perks...

• Thread starter Vince
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Vince

Contributor
Reaction score
My fiance has been trying to get me to look better on stage, and she thinks my current hair style is too basic and dated. So she decided to try something different tonight. I had her take a couple pics, and I'd like to get your opinions on it.

She dyed my hair jet black and spiked it all up. I think it's pretty cool, but let's see what you guys think.

0.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Doctor J

I Don't Own An Ibanez 7!
Reaction score
The Petrucci look? That is so last year, dude :lol:

Long hair is the way forward if you really want to rock out :hbang:

Vince

Contributor
Reaction score
Doctor J said:
Long hair is the way forward if you really want to rock out :hbang:

been there, done that:
dredsweb1small.jpg

Long hair ain't my thing. My hair is just to damn thick :D

dpm

Oni Guitars
Contributor
Reaction score
It could be the lighting, but looks like a tad too much product, Vince.

You do realise that's the perfect length for a 'Vanilla Ice' doo?

Kotex

Trippin' balls
Reaction score
I say it looks good. Keep the do. Waaaaaaaaaay better than the long hair.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
I think the dreads are cool, but this new hair is cool too. Maybe a little too much light in the pictures though.

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
:yesway:

desertdweller said:
Long hair ain't my thing. My hair is just to damn thick :D
my hair is too thin for long hair. even though i really like my hair short (it's been long before, and it's just not me), i would like the option of being able to grow it out.

and, i thought your hair was already black?

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
desertdweller said:
My fiance has been trying to get me to look better on stage, and she thinks my current hair style is too basic and dated. So she decided to try something different tonight. I had her take a couple pics, and I'd like to get your opinions on it.

She dyed my hair jet black and spiked it all up. I think it's pretty cool, but let's see what you guys think.

Nice Hair style, Vince! It looks slick.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
hahaha, amen Chris.

Vince, approval. :yesway: Subtle, casual, but everything's in place. not as metal as hair past your shoulders, but I don't think you have too much to worry about in the metal cred department... ;)

I'm fairly udnerwhelmed with the place I've been getting my hair cut lately, but haven't bothered to find somewhere else, partly cause I'm lazy, and partly because I have no idea what I want, lol. i figure what I need is, barring a hair stylist girlfriend, a gay barber. I'm not sure why, but something tells me I'd get a better cut that way, lol.

*braces for inevitable creme pickup joke*

-D

Vince

Contributor
Reaction score
Drew, you're the kind of guy every hairstylist hates. You sit in the chair, the stylist says "How do you want your hair cut?" You reply "I dunno, just cut it."

Then you're always unhappy with how it's cut. :lol:

That's the type of customer that makes barbers/hairstylists crazy. Go in, tell them exactly what you want, tip well, and leave :yesway:

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I go to the barber on the Air Force Base. I get Standard_Military_Cut_002 twice a month with about 15 other guys, and the $2 tip is considered excessive. :lol:

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
desertdweller said:
Drew, you're the kind of guy every hairstylist hates. You sit in the chair, the stylist says "How do you want your hair cut?" You reply "I dunno, just cut it."

Then you're always unhappy with how it's cut. :lol:

That's the type of customer that makes barbers/hairstylists crazy. Go in, tell them exactly what you want, tip well, and leave :yesway:

Well, I DON'T know what I want, lol. If they cut it, generally I'm happy enough and tip fairly well anyway - I'm almost stupidly laid back about this stuff (cause, I figure, unless it REALLY sucks it'll just grow back if I'm not perfectly happy, lol)

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Drew said:
Well, I DON'T know what I want, lol. If they cut it, generally I'm happy enough and tip fairly well anyway - I'm almost stupidly laid back about this stuff (cause, I figure, unless it REALLY sucks it'll just grow back if I'm not perfectly happy, lol)

Lies. I've seen your haircut. You go in and say "Give me the Slacker Mop. I want to look like a Beck fan." :fawk:

Vince

Contributor
Reaction score
Chris said:
Lies. I've seen your haircut. You go in and say "Give me the Slacker Mop. I want to look like a Beck fan." :fawk:

Sounds like my drummer, he's got Drew's hair cut too. We usually make him wear a hat live :D

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
Vince- Looks cool. i think the long hair thing woulda looked better without the braids and whatnot though ;p

')