Dave Mustaine's Signature.....Coffee.

• Thread starter canuck brian
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

canuck brian

Bowes Guitars
Contributor
Reaction score
I searched, I no find.

I saw this and had to share it.

yhst-46866593416194_1984_8692.jpg

Legends Coffee

:nuts:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
And, even though it's "Legends coffee," Dave Mustaine is the only kind they have. Coffee, eh? I like my coffee, but not enough to make my own signature flavor.

Karl Hungus

You're no daisy.
Contributor
Reaction score
You know, that's not so far fetched, David Lynch has his signiature coffee, just take a look here if you're in doubt.

kristallin

punk'd
Reaction score
I'm ordering a bag, just for the hell of it! Maybe I'll try the decaf, too... where's that fanboy smiley?

Ancestor

Contributor
Reaction score
Sammy Hagar has his brand of tequila and Dave has coffee. It makes perfect sense to me.

atimoc

deus ex machina
Contributor
Reaction score
promotions, merchandise and personal correspondence available to Mustaine's Java Crew only.

That line sounds like Dave's offering dev center stuff for programmers rather than selling expensive coffee.

stuz719

Stoic. With a small "s".
Reaction score
Does it fire the percolator every couple of years and then claim that the new one it's brewing in is 'the best it's ever worked with'?

Or maybe as it brews you can hear it complaining about how Nescafé is still ripping off its recipes?

Truly bizarre.

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
Actually, it is always complaining that Maxwell House divested it back in the 80s.

')