dave the shredder is easily the best youtuber ever

• Thread starter oniduder
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ToRNOuTLaW

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
This Lady has bunch of nice, high end guitars and over a 1000 yt videos and shorts noodling

I mean, as long as she has fun...

JSKrev

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Emanuel Aguilar is the undisputed King Ov Shred. Hugging with the Alien.

Edika

Reaction score
I don't know, I find this really funny and sad at the same time as the guy seems drunk/wasted on the videos. I'd feel a lot better finding this funny if it's, as some of you mentioned, an elaborate joke and trolling of the highest order. Even if it's real and the dude is just having a blast, I'm ok with that. I'd still find this funny, even if he's serious, but feel kind of a dick about it.

Demiurge

Reaction score
I suppose there's kind of a tone-deafness spectrum where some people have it such that they like music enough to play and legitimately think what they're playing sounds like the song.

crushingpetal

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Meth is a hell of a drug.
Math is a hell of a discipline. I just wanted to say that.

Yes on the tone deafness, possibly. I was with someone and I had on some vaguely modern piano composition, and the person said "are they hitting random notes?".

I'm really interested in the perception of music. This came up in another thread, but I wonder what proportion of humans don't hear a string of notes as connected.

MetalDaze

Repless in Seattle
Reaction score
I suppose there's kind of a tone-deafness spectrum where some people have it such that they like music enough to play and legitimately think what they're playing sounds like the song.
This definitely exists.

I went to high school with a guy that I knew was taking drum lessons for years. When we finally got around to jamming, I was shocked. He was really bad - no sense of rhythm.

But he had a smile on his face the whole time. He was in the moment, rocking out, and having fun. Needless to say, I didn't invite him back :lol:

cindarkness

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I wonder if he actually bothers to tune his guitar before hitting record? Kinda hard to tell from the video.

Netherhound

Grandeur Of Delusions
Reaction score
sala2.gif

Latest posts

')