dave the shredder is easily the best youtuber ever

• Thread starter oniduder
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zappatton2

Reaction score
It's hard to tell if he's self-aware or not. I've seen too many true crime docu-series that start with the catalogued mental break and decline on someone's Youtube channel, so I've been preconditioned toward an unsettling take. Still, if it's all intentionally tongue-in-cheek, bravo!

oniduder

HONKEY DONKEY
Reaction score
i am having trouble seeing if he's self aware

i still think it's a good troll, like a really good one

none of it makes sense

i get the drugs, i've done drugs,

so i guess i'm a different type of user

i mean one can get messed up and not KEEP stuff posted on the internet

i mean you come down eventially and most are like oh noes i popsted that crap on youtube/facebook/myspace/friendster/onlyfans/grinder and instagram wt?F

crushingpetal

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
He's having fun. If you keep a guitar for 3 years, it's not meth.

Here's a good YouTube comment exchange:

@VanillaSunrise
2 days ago
Why the fuck did I watch this

@DaveTheShredderSTL
2 days ago
@VanillaSunrise Because the infinite dimensions of 10 string are fun with or without vocals?!!!!!

bloodjunkie

Reaction score
here’s an old video where he actually played riffs kinda, sounds like Enmity haha:

Rather than improving his playing the man has completely de-learned the instrument and as a result can now cover any metal song in existence!

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
here’s an old video where he actually played riffs kinda, sounds like Enmity haha:

Rather than improving his playing the man has completely de-learned the instrument and as a result can now cover any metal song in existence!

Vomit Remnants omg I remember downloading this bands songs on the OG Napster when it dropped. And the toothpaste logo charvel to boot. This is taking me back lol

I hope one day Dave joins SSO because I'd love to read his take on just about anything discussed on this forum.

Dayn

Reaction score
With all this attention Ibanez will probably build him a free guitar now.
I hope they make a signature model 10-string. It'll be everything I've ever wanted.

Oh, not stainless steel frets? Guess I'll wait for the second signature 10-string model to be released.

')