DC announces 'Final Crisis' for 2008

distressed_romeo

F'king ............
Forum MVP
Reaction score
NEWSARAMA.COM: A FINAL CRISIS TEASER

All who're suprised, raise your hands...

Thought not...

Anyway, I'm staying optimistic, mainly as I usually enjoy the big crossovers, with the exception of Zero Hour, which sucked. Plus, I'm really really curious to see what everything in the DC universe is building up to at the moment...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Pauly

Not so local lefty
Reaction score
Urgh, milking the cash cow again. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz *goes back to Annihilation: Conquest and World War Hulk.*

ohio_eric

Contributor
Reaction score
Will this be the final attempt at being money grubbing hos? :D

Jeff

Banned from Reality
Reaction score
Sweet Jesus, DC sure sucks. Milking the same shit again?

distressed_romeo

F'king ............
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Does anyone else think that teaser image is a pretty sorry piece of artwork? It looks like the front cover of a video game.

Y'know, the saddest thing at the moment is that all of DC's strongest titles at the moment are the ones that no-one's buying. Shadowpact and Secret Six are both excellent but aren't selling enough to warrant their continuation apparently. A real pity.:noplease:

ohio_eric

Contributor
Reaction score
Well that's the same way with Marvel. marvel let Dan Slott write The Thing for like 6 issues then cancelled it and it was a damn good read. I also just found out that I'm the only person at my comic book store that buys Invincible. Which is shocking becuae Invincible kicks all kinds of ass.

distressed_romeo

F'king ............
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Turns out Grant Morrison's writing the thing, which makes me think there'll be some sort of twist on the old formula. Here's hoping!

ohio_eric

Contributor
Reaction score
Morrison is the one writer DC has who could save it. Maybe it'll be worth it.

distressed_romeo

F'king ............
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Morrison is the one writer DC has who could save it. Maybe it'll be worth it.

Actually, Geoff Johns might have done a decent job on it (re. Infinite Crisis etx.), but Morrison writing it makes me think there'll be some sort of unexpected twist this time round... Kinda gives me hope that all the disparate plot threads they've got at the moment are actually going somewhere interesting.

Latest posts

')