DC727s and your opinion?

• Thread starter Lobotomized
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mhickman2

The Abiding Dude
Reaction score
My experience with carvin went way better than I expected. Everything was perfect right out of the box. The pickups didn't have the attack I like, but I have yet to buy a guitar, except for one, that I haven't had to swap. Fit, finish, action, and intonation were perfect. Obviously, they aren't for everyone. It worked out for me though.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Alpenglow

music and shat
Reaction score
I want one with a mahogany body and ebony fretboard. Probably undoable?
Definitely doable. They come standard with an ebony fretboard and you can get a mahogany body for I think $40 more. They have a guitar builder that adds up all the prices at the end. It's to the right when you click into individual models on their website.

shanejohnson02

Hammer of the Gods
Reaction score
I love mine. Just be aware that if you ever decide to change pickups (which were the only real complaints I had), you'll need to sand / rout the pickup cavities a bit. That being said, I've heard good things about the new A70 pickups, and they should be a standard EMG sized rout.

Jason_Clement

Reaction score
Definitely doable. They come standard with an ebony fretboard and you can get a mahogany body for I think $40 more. They have a guitar builder that adds up all the prices at the end. It's to the right when you click into individual models on their website.

Cool, thanks :)

Latest posts

')