Dealing with anger...

• Thread starter GuitaristOfHell
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yeah I dont know, I'm definately an asshole, but in a funny way IRL. I still don't really get mad. Also yes, going to the gym will totally make you less angry.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Korg

is not a name
Reaction score
Ya I love going to the gym, it's one of the most relaxing things, you don't really think about too much, atleast not for me, oh and there no consequences of lifting weights while still growing, it's an old myth, just keep proper form, and try avoid a gym with all those stupid gym instructors :)

Reaction score
Ya I love going to the gym, it's one of the most relaxing things, you don't really think about too much, atleast not for me, oh and there no consequences of lifting weights while still growing, it's an old myth, just keep proper form, and try avoid a gym with all those stupid gym instructors :)

Yeah, when I used to go it was my favorite part of my day. Nobody there to nag you, etc... Now I'm always nagged 24/7!

The Munk

Reaction score
Can't believe it has not been offered up as an outlet yet, but:

MOSH PIT!!!!
Works wonders for me.

And..... anger can be a wonderful compositional tool. :cool:
:shred::shred::shred::shred::shred::shred::shred::shred::shred::shred::shred:

ZEBOV

Banned
Reaction score
Smoking spice mellows me out for several days. I go from insane asshole that is looking for a reason to hurt someone (literally.... I enjoy violence), to someone that hardly exists. After about 3 hits in 4 hours with Pirate's Cove, I'm much easier to be around. In fact, I just came down from being baked.

TheBotquax

Reaction score
Smoking spice mellows me out for several days. I go from insane asshole that is looking for a reason to hurt someone (literally.... I enjoy violence), to someone that hardly exists. After about 3 hits in 4 hours with Pirate's Cove, I'm much easier to be around. In fact, I just came down from being baked.

in b4 ban

Guitarmiester

Awesome-O
Reaction score
Running and/or hitting the gym does it for me. Due to the heat and humidity, I've really been slacking with my running lately. It really helps clear my head. I'll run 3-4 miles in about 25-30 minutes and come back totally stress-free.

pink freud

Reaction score
I simply take pride in being a better human being than all the lower specimens around me.

Is it elitism? Only to the non-elite :fawk:

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
I good shooting game honestly helps. I just play some Halo Reach or Red Faction Guerrilla. Star Wars Battlefront is an THE BEST stress reliever.

But the best would just go for a walk man, just plug in your favorite music and get some air for about 30 minutes. You will feel great afterwards.

If nothing works, talking to psychologist helps out a lot, trust me I been seeing one for a while and it has helped me out greatly with my anger issues.

BrandonARC

Banned
Reaction score
i have alot of anger issues. But lately ive been asking myself is it worth it. The only person im hurting is myself. So do what I do. step back and count to 10. Or smoke a bowl if its that bad. haha

TasmanSam

Reaction score
My best mate is a personal trainer so if one of us has a shit day we chuck the pads on and box until we cant walk, or do bad work on the bags.

seriously hitting things (thats ARE NOT human :p ) is a great way to get the frustration out, thats why i love playing drums too.

')