Dealing with anger...

• Thread starter GuitaristOfHell
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Guitarmiester

Awesome-O
Reaction score
A great way to relieve your stress would be to ride a sparkly purple woman's bike and post pictures in a timely manner.

Jontain

Reaction score
Go out on a long walk and when your nice and far from anyone else scream and shout at the top of your lungs..... can also be fun with freinds.

Or something a bit more normal i.e.
Shred
Exersize
Drink? (not advisable for all and i dont mean get arse over tit drunk just a nice bit of your fav tipple)

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
When I get really really really annoyed/frustrated I usually just rip he bong real good one time and I grab my guitar(s) and shred it out... :shred:

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
i have 5 kids. i do the same as zebov. im really loving the fact its legalized (prescribed Rx). you hear people all the time. man i was stressed till i took 1 of my xanax,valume,zoloft,etc (or any other doctor prescribed medicine) and its completely normal. but you hear someone say. man i was gonna kill someone till i lit up. and people automatically think "drugy looser".

i hope this changes the ban rule (to some extent) we are talking medical use as prescribed, not street use.

( I DO NOT SUPPORT THE USE OF STREET DRUGS FOR RECREATION )

GuitaristOfHell

The Optimist Prime.
Reaction score

I've found this game to take the stress away effectively and fast. No I don't actually drive in that kind of rage in real life, but in the game I get serious road rage ( none of the videos are me).

BucketheadRules

Fuzz pedal hoarder
Reaction score
I sympathise with the OP. My sister drives me fucking mental and 98% of the time atm I want to punch her in the face. I'm not a violent person (I've never been in a fight, I'd get the shit beaten out of me) and I'd never dream of hitting anyone (especially a girl) but I have to really stop myself from doing baaad shit when she starts stirring things. It isn't just me, my parents are at the end of their tether with her... she's just such a bitch to all of us. Anyway...

To normally relieve some of the stress I play guitar (and really hit it hard), listen to really brutal metalz and when I'm really pissed I'll beat the living shit out of a cushion. I still feel like I have a lot of bottled-up stress and anger though.

I need a punch bag. And Grand Theft Auto so I can go on a massive hooker-killing spree without feeling any guilt :D

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
:2c: : If you're "not a violent person," but your solution to keep from hurting other ppl is to beat on something else, you may eventually graduate to beating on ppl.

Like every serial killer already knew, eventually fantasizing about it just doesn't cut it anymore.

Not saying you will, I'm just not sure that taking out your aggression physically--no matter where you direct it--is ever a good means of going about it.

Guitarmiester

Awesome-O
Reaction score
I pregamed like a motherfucker at tonights Phillies game and some more afterward. Streess_= nada! It;s not the best way to deal, but I'm sure I'll be passing out pretty soon so missino accomplished. Awesome game by the way, for anyone who cares.

soliloquy

Reaction score
you could always write songs like this. i mean with lyrics such as:
"starbucks pisses me off!
5 bucks a cup? what the fuck is up?!
Everything pisses me off, from your cue ball head to the Grateful Dead
And the rap star pisses me off, they bitch and moan, Bang! Bang! You’re dead
And the TV pisses me off, reality is a joke to me
‘Cuz my life pisses me off, a complete disgrace this human race "

GuitaristOfHell

The Optimist Prime.
Reaction score
Grand Theft Auto so I can go on a massive hooker-killing spree without feeling any guilt :D
I do that all the time, beat the shit out of the car jump out last second and watch it go boom with the hooker inside, that or just blatantly run them over :lol:.

Reaction score
That's not healthy. :noplease:

Neither is smoking spice to relax.

The only solution is just to not get angry. Maybe see a counselor or something? I got sucker punched by a blonde girl over the weekend twice in the face for thanking her boyfriend for a burger he bought me. I didn't really do much besides a, "umm wat". Her boyfriend ended up slapping her really hard, but yeah..just dont get angry :lol:

Guitarmiester

Awesome-O
Reaction score
Hop on your sparkly purple bike and laugh it off. Why get mad over something so stupid?

')