Dealing with anger...

• Thread starter GuitaristOfHell
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ZEBOV

Banned
Reaction score
ill add to this without multi quoting lol.

1. i will beat a bitches ass.

2. stealthtastic- you need to chill with me bro. crippled or not, aint nobody even lookin at you wrong when im around ;)

3. i carry i knife. why? cuz ill fucking stab you with it till i cant lift my arms. after i kick your teeth in.

im prolly the most violent and angry person on these boards. i dont and wont manage it. it is who i am.
Let's go shoot something! If we shoot living things, then it'll be hunting, with hunting licenses and stuff to gut the animals and cook and eat the meat. If we shoot non-living things, I got some things I don't want anymore, like my 11 year old computer.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Overtone

Reaction score
No joke, walk instead of driving. When I drive I can't help but get annoyed by other drivers, but worse than that, there are so many angry drivers out there that the anger rubs off on me. When I walk it gives me time to think about whatever I want, it's good exercise, I enjoy passing through just about any environment, and after a long walk I feel some sense of accomplishment when I consider the distance traveled by foot. Obviously this isn't practical all the time, but doing it where you can might make a difference.

Queue Chroma Key - "When You Drive."

skeels

..to pay the beels
Reaction score
This is a great topic.:hbang:
I think a lot of dealing with anger, frustration and aggression comes out of what I think all of us do here. Play music.:shred:
When I am at my most vulnerable to my anger :wallbash: and I feel like I am going to start taking it out on the world around me - woe to those poor defenseless inanimate objects like walls and doors and furniture - if I can pick up my guitar (and not smash it) and beat on that thing like it owes me a whole bunch of money, I usually feel a lot better. :fawk:
And of course, a guitar makes a serious good weapon if you happen to need it. :lol:

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
What do I do to control anger?

Drive, crank metal and sing along.

Or play guitar. Or sleep.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Watch this and see if it doesn't make you laugh. Laughter always diffuses my rages.:

Latest posts

')