Dean RC7 WYLDE 8 and conklin 9 pic

• Thread starter chris9
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TMM

UUDDLRLRBAStart
Reaction score
Hey Chris, what do you think of maybe taking a pic of all your guitars together? I think the Conklin next to your LGM would be hott (2 t's)

Dusty201087

Kenyon class of 2014
Reaction score
I really want a conklin like that. I love eight strings but ever since I tried a 7 tuned from E to A I really found I loved that easy access to higher registers. I figured a way to combine the two was to get a 9 string, then tune it just like you tune yours :) What're the scales on yours? I was thinking of going 28"-25", but I'm not sure.

If I do decided to go Conklin, I'll probably go for one of his "melted" tops (I think that's what they're called, the ones that are like 3 woods :lol: ) and some really exotic fretboard.

Hmmm... I wonder if BKP would make me a custom set of 9 string fanned fret pups :yum:

*thinks of bill*

:lalala:

chris9

Reaction score
Hey Chris, what do you think of maybe taking a pic of all your guitars together? I think the Conklin next to your LGM would be hott (2 t's)

ha ha i,ll get one sorted as soon as i can

Daemoniac

Rivethead Magnate.
Contributor
Reaction score
Fantastic guitars man, just amazing. How does the 9 string play? Is it really hard to change from an 7/8 string to a 9?

')