Dean sink to new depths at NAMM

• Thread starter stuz719
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JacobShredder

Reaction score
I realize he's the new CEO, and probably doesn't want to spread DBZ's name around everywhere, but faking a middle name to try and hide the fact that the company name has nothing to do with you? :noplease:

My EXACT thoughts when I read this. The guy is truly classless -___- look at DBZ and tell me you wouldnt rather play those.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Lucas_061287

Reaction score
Ugh, yeah I won't even bother commenting. So much facepalm on so many levels that I don't know where to begin.

Lucas_061287

Reaction score
^At least you'll be in familiar company, as I'm pretty sure myself and 75% of the people you know will be there :lol:

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
I realize he's the new CEO, and probably doesn't want to spread DBZ's name around everywhere, but faking a middle name to try and hide the fact that the company name has nothing to do with you? :noplease:

All he is is a business man with an affliction shirt on.

drmosh

Sir Paul of the Mosh
Contributor
Reaction score
Don't care. Should businesses be excused of their actions just because they're trying to make money? No. Everyone is accountable for what they do, whatever their reasons. Hell, companies are often the reason for a lot of nasty shit that happens in our world. I don't care if they're just trying to make money, doing it off of dead musicians is poor taste.

Like I said, there is a degree of acceptability. If Dean reissued a couple of models than Dimebag played then that'd be okay, but there are 28 Dime models currently. 28. Thats taking the piss. Not to mention they slap his face on every piece of merch they can.

You´re acting like they are killing babies to make the guitars, they are simply using a name and they are doing so with the full backing of the estates of all of those musicians.

Dan

Reaction score
Well, at least we know Dino will one day have a chance at a signature model... :lol:

:lol: he'd have to die first...... :ugh:

When i read this i actually facepalmed my hand through my face and into the brick wall behind me. Thats how much fail occurred when i read... :lol:

grim505

Reaction score
Dean should make a signature "Day The Music Died" series for Buddy Holly, Richie Valens, and the Big Bopper. Maybe they can do another "Crash" series for Lynyrd Skynyrd, Randy, and John Denver. Or a "Guns Blazing" model for Kurt.

i think i just found a way to make some $$$ at the expensive of my dignity/character...

grim505

Reaction score
kurt.jpg

HAHAHAHAH!

Andromalia

Pardon my french
Reaction score
You don't like it, you don't buy it.
They got the rights to do it, for all we know it may be a killer instrument.
Dean bashing may be fashionable but it's getting old, seriously.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
You´re acting like they are killing babies to make the guitars, they are simply using a name and they are doing so with the full backing of the estates of all of those musicians.

I still find it tasteless. I blame the families equally. :yesway:

MrGignac

Sonderkommando
Reaction score
i know dean has gone way over the top with the dime sigs, but hasnt jackson been makin randy rhodes sigs since the early 90's? But at least they didnt have cheeesy assed graphics all over them. meh..might as well cash in while you can i guess.

Latest posts

')