Dean SplitTail From Hell

• Thread starter Duraesu
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

W4D

Bass Player
Contributor
Reaction score
The Gibson version is far worse the headstock is appalling and its a Gibson that rips off a Dean which defies logic IMO

http://www.gibsoncustom.com/inspiredby/ZakkBuzz.html

Actually if i recall my memory right, GIBSON had this idea along time ago and they figured it was a bad idea and stopped it. It seams the poeple at GIBSON now think it is a good idea. I think it could have been done better if they worked with the graphics like dean did when they made the first one for Zakk. At least that one would have sold and I personally might have bought one here is a photo of zak with it just incase you have not seen the one i am talking about.

zwmbe.jpg

Ancestor

Contributor
Reaction score
It probably plays well, but I don't like the paint and there's no floyd. I love the split tails though.

TheSixthWheel

bangetzit
Reaction score
I had no idea they were called split tails. I know I'm by far the first to flame them but I've only ever known them as 'that unholy V-SG inbreed'. Wow that's ugly. Gimme an RG anyday.

lctdmf

Reaction score
I would lol if someone made a les paul RR V combo.. oh god, just imagine that in your head..

Wiz

Reaction score
Good God what a nasty sack o' shit.. You'd have to be a 9yo Trivium fan to dig that thing.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If I ever have a guitar company I'm never going to let artists known for drinking and smoking pot to design my guitars. That would be my job. I understand making a ridiculous guitar for an artist as a kinda "here you go, don't poke your eye out" kinda thing, but not putting it into production. I can just imagine a drunken Dime calling up Dean and just spouting out crazy guitar ideas.

')