Dean USA RC7 Nuclear Green NAMM 2013 One-Off @ Axe Palace

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
We have here this special Dean USA Rusty Cooley RC7 Nuclear Green NAMM 2013 Custom Shop 7-String. It is one of three one-off customs Dean sent us that were on display at the show.

Features include: Maple fingerboard, Alder body, ultra thin Maple neck (and flattens further as you move up the neck), EMG 707 active pickups, one-off "Nuclear Green" paint job made especially for the 2013 NAMM convention. Also features an Original Floyd Rose 7 tremolo, 24 jumbo frets, Custom "Cooley" inlays, hard case and more. The RC7 has easily the fastest playing 7-string neck on the market, it is effortless to play even if you are new to extended range instruments.

For more specs, pics, and info you can see this on our new website here: Dean USA Rusty Cooley RC7 Nuclear Green NAMM 2013 Custom Shop 7-String | The Axe Palace

The Axe Palace is an authorized Dean USA dealer and this guitar is brand new with warranty, case, tools, etc. Also will include a signed backplate by Rusty Cooley, in addition to the one thats on there now. We also have one of these available in a trans black 5A flame top, check our website or call us for more info.

06_4_6.jpg

01_2_22.jpg

03_2_3.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Watty

Naturally Cynical
Reaction score
Despite the fact that I'd take what's in the box below it before that particular axe, nothing bad can be said about the colors they chose; green/maple ftw!

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Despite the fact that I'd take what's in the box below it before that particular axe, nothing bad can be said about the colors they chose; green/maple ftw!

By all means, take what's in the box under it then. That is an Ibanez RGD2127FX. That being said, the USA Dean RC7 is as good as any Ibanez in my opinion.

Watty

Naturally Cynical
Reaction score
By all means, take what's in the box under it then. That is an Ibanez RGD2127FX. That being said, the USA Dean RC7 is as good as any Ibanez in my opinion.

More about the shape than the brand...but...

What you did there.

I see it.

:lol:

clubshred

Reaction score
I saw this in person at the NAMM show and it looks waaaay cooler in person than it does in pics. It's a very sweet-looking guitar with the maple fretboard.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I saw this in person at the NAMM show and it looks waaaay cooler in person than it does in pics. It's a very sweet-looking guitar with the maple fretboard.

Yeah the pictures dont do it justice, really a stunning looking guitar in person. Also has the best 7-string neck ive felt to date. Original wizard style but then gets flatter as you go up the neck.

')