Death Metal/Grindcore Musicians Wanted (Pennsylvania)

• Thread starter plecostoman
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

plecostoman

Reaction score
MUSICIAN SEEKING MUSICIANS
Guitarist (from southwestern Pennsylvania) seeking other musicians to start death metal/grindcore/thrash band.

Requirements:
*Strong dedication
*Able to provide own transportation
*Able to practice atleast once a week
*Willingness to spend money on equipment/promotion
*Must like to drink

Influences should be similar to:
*Cannibal Corpse
*Morbid Angel
*Six Feet Under
*Decapitated
*Mortician
*Slayer
*Lamb Of God
*Carcass
*Megadeth
*Pantera
*Deicide
*etc... ...you get the idea.

Please, no drug addicts.

I'd prefer experienced musicians ages 17-30, but age is not my biggest concern. If you or anyone you know would be interested, please get ahold of me. I'm looking for a vocalist, a bassist, a drummer, and another guitarist.

You can also contact me at plecostoman@yahoo.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

skinhead

Manager / RHLC ©
Reaction score
Hey man that requirements are very good, but, like to drink, no drug adict.

Now drog adicts have some control, don't worry.

Lucky with the project!

Reaction score
wow theres people in this part of the would intrested in death metal/grindcore. the band im in played at club octaine a couple times. Charleroi is where we are from and everyone just intrested in emo or metalcore. good luck with finding people. http://www.myspace.com/nestdeathmetal
heres are myspace thing, the song is a little rough on the recording but will get better recoding and more songs soon on there.
very intrested in hooking up with other death metal bands in the area since they are so rare.

')