Death metal huzzahh! (HM-2/JCA20H)

• Thread starter raybrochill
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Wookieslayer

OOOAAARWWWRR
Reaction score
Fucking awesome tone. Hell yeah old school :metal: Drums sound great too!

(I had to copy and paste to to get the link to work)

Edit: I would buy this, I'm sucker for this shit :D

Edit 2: wtf blue balls it stops!?

BMU

Reaction score
That tone is downright dementedly terrifyingly freakin COOL. Scary shit man. Awesome.

beneharris

Reaction score
wow, you're getting that out of a JCA20H? what settings are you using, it sounds really cool. especially since i was expecting more of a metal amp :hbang:

raybrochill

Reaction score
wow, you're getting that out of a JCA20H? what settings are you using, it sounds really cool. especially since i was expecting more of a metal amp :hbang:
Well, too be honest, the hm-2 is doing most of the work! I think all of the settings on the jca were ~noon

Reaction score
Me likey. HM-2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to find 1 of these. Those drums sound freaking awesome.

ChuckLee

R.I.P. Chuck
Reaction score
I LOVE that old school death metal tone and I'm glad to see there are a bunch of death metaller around here!!
Great work dude, if you'd like some vocals in it let me know, I'm actually working with some guys here and it's fucking awesome!!! Check out my Nosebleed project in my signature :metal:

Latest posts

')