Death Metal Teacher Sacked

• Thread starter DaveCarter
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Prydogga

Giddyup.
Reaction score
"Good job they got rid of him. I certainly would not want my children in a classromm with this weirdo. Death music? i mean which weird people would want to listen to such heep? very weird indeed. So, yeah good job they sacked him" - Some idiot.

God I hate the internet sometimes....

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
'Shocked officials ordered Gurrath to quit saying his performances were a form of mental instability that made him unsafe to be around children'

But they can watch Saw or play violent video games. Fuck, its just performance. He'snot doing it in the classroom anyway. Its discrimination.

ralphy1976

1 less ERGNESS
Reaction score
i like his philosophical approach to it : "fuck you i'd rather be bathing in blood than teaching your moronic children", of course said much more politely!!!

DaveCarter

Melowiddler
Reaction score
'Shocked officials ordered Gurrath to quit saying his performances were a form of mental instability that made him unsafe to be around children'

But they can watch Saw or play violent video games. Fuck, its just performance. He'snot doing it in the classroom anyway. Its discrimination.

Exactly, its not like he was bringing it anywhere near his work, it was a part of his private life outside the school so its none of their business!! 'Mental instability', for fuck sake....

Marv Attaxx

Reaction score
Holy shit, that happened in my town!!!
I got no idea how they could have forced him to quit his job 'cause this shit is clearly illegal :noway:
I hope he goes into trial and sues the shit outta them!
Fucking cunts :squint:

Murmel

Reaction score
If people would do the things that their favourite song lyrics says..
Then this would be one hell of a world. I don't think death metal or other forms of extreme metal is the worst, though there are some bands that have pretty horrifying lyrics.
But what the fuck, much of the rap, RnB and pop that is available today pretty much always talk about having sex with lots of women, drinking and doing drugs.

It's just as bad. Aaaaand, that is way more mainstream so that probably get's the attention of more kids than the death metal that sings about rape or whatever.

This is just bullshit, and as someone posted above, I get so angry at the internet someimes.

ShreddingDragon

Silence the discord
Reaction score
Just wrong. I seriously hope that kind of stuff is illegal. Hope he sues them and wins.

pink freud

Reaction score
I got no idea how they could have forced him to quit his job 'cause this shit is clearly illegal :noway:
I hope he goes into trial and sues the shit outta them!
Fucking cunts :squint:

It might not be, depending on his employment contract. I'm not saying that it is morally right, but teacher's contracts can often have behavior clauses (some even going so far as to say the teacher cannot be seen drinking alcohol).

It's ridiculous, for sure, but maybe not illegal.

Piro

Reaction score
This can't be legal....

On another note: One of the counselors at my school actually plays guitar in a death metal band. I went once for help and in the corner of his office was a blacked out Les Paul and a Mesa Mark IV stack...... thats how I learned.

JeffFromMtl

Уродливый, но честны
Reaction score
Further proof that Debauchery is, in fact, far too awesome for mere mortals to handle :rofl:

wlfers

Reaction score
Wow wtf... I can't honestly gather enough words to describe how fucking ridiculous this is.

xiphoscesar

Reaction score
i would never be a teacher cause the school district would probably get into my personal life
not to get off topic, but i remember watching something on tv about one of the guys that appeared on tila tequilas tv show

the dude was a football coach and after the show ended the school didnt let him coach anymore

AK DRAGON

Guitar Popcicle
Reaction score
/rant
Did I miss something here?
You whiny little goobers think he is destructive to kids?
Where was he playing his music? BARS! Kids are not allowed in BARS!
Yet your dumb ass parents let your kids play violent games and watch 'R' rated movies.
No wonder teachers have no control in the classroom, parents don't parent and the school board is more concerned with micromanaging teachers than what kids learn.
Shame on ALL of you!
/rant off

')