Deathcore nonsense (XT,Superior 2.0,SVX)

• Thread starter Konnector
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Konnector

Reaction score
Whats up fellas, been a while since I've posted something here. Anyway I got bored and decided to write a Waking the Cadaver clone song, hope you all enjoy how generic and core it is. I FUCKING LOVE DUBSTEP.

<object width="100%" height="81">

<embed allowscriptaccess="always" src="http://player.soundcloud.com/player.swf?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapi.soundcloud.com%2Ftracks%2F9722944" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%" height="81"> </object> Space Shotguns From Space Australia (instrumental) by AFlagMadeOfHumanSkin

If the embed doesn't show up, this link below will work.

http://soundcloud.com/aflagmadeofhumanskin/space-shotguns-from-space-australia-instrumental

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Konnector

Reaction score

It was interesting getting the gravity blast to sound real-ish...

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
As much as I don't like the song, you did a killer job on the mix. :yesway:

DVRP

The HUMANCENTiPAD
Reaction score
For me the snare sounds to dry, or just isnt sitting right in the mix for me personally. When the blasts come in, the snare fits perfect.

+1 for the I FUCKING LOVE DUBSTEP

Konnector

Reaction score
I was trying to make the ping sound stand out in the snare, which is why it's sitting above the guitars in that way. The snare is my favorite part, combined 2 different snare drums in superior to get that sound.

And fuck yeah that sample makes the track hahaha.

GATA4

Banned
Reaction score
Dude, this is so awesome hahaha :hbang:.

Very creative, and the gravity blasts sounded pretty good. The sample is hilarious and awesome :)\\

EDIT - That flange fade-in is super cool btw.

Konnector

Reaction score
Thanks man, glad you liked it! I'm trying to get an old internet buddy of mine to lay down some vocals on it for fun.

fuckinglovedubstepppp

DVRP

The HUMANCENTiPAD
Reaction score
Im showing a few of my friends, They got a few good chuckles from the sample.

groph

Reaction score
hahahahahah this sounds so much like Waking The Cadaver. Pretty brutal tone though, and the blastbeat riff is nuts, really reminds me of Abominable Putridity.

EDIT: I just read the first post and I missed the fact that you were going for a Waking the Cadaver kind of thing. It worked, then.

')