Decapitated

• Thread starter omentremor
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

omentremor

this godles endeavor
Reaction score
I think these guys are killer. A quick search and I couldn't find anything so I made something. I reckon the 2004 release is their best. Can't remember the title at the moment.
Also are there any tabs for Sensual Sickness.
Discuss

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

LordOVchaoS

NUDE MAN!
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Decapitated OWNS! One of my favorite bands ever! The album you speak of is Nihility. Their tabs are few and far between, I have tabs for:

Babylons Pride
Lying and Weak
Spheres of Madness
Empty Throne
The First Damned
The Negation
Three Dimensional Defect
and Winds of Creation

If you want them and you have Guitar Pro let me know and I'll hook you up.

Their new album is killer too! Different but GOOD! :hbang:

omentremor

this godles endeavor
Reaction score
Negation. Thats the one. I dont have guitar pro at the moment but Im gonna get it soon I reckon. The video for Day 69 just started to be played here in Aus. Killer stuff.

nhersom

Banned
Reaction score
Nihility is there best cd. Spheres of Madness is fuckin sick. I think The Negation and the new one suck though, really boring.

Sp3ktral

Banned
Reaction score
LordOVchaoS said:
Decapitated OWNS! One of my favorite bands ever! The album you speak of is Nihility. Their tabs are few and far between, I have tabs for:

Babylons Pride
Lying and Weak
Spheres of Madness
Empty Throne
The First Damned
The Negation
Three Dimensional Defect
and Winds of Creation

If you want them and you have Guitar Pro let me know and I'll hook you up.

Their new album is killer too! Different but GOOD! :hbang:

hook me up with some stuff from nihility :D

DSS3

Banned
Reaction score
I'm seeing them tonight, at a venue where pictures are allowed, and given how the stage/pit is set up, I'll be able to touch Vogg's feet with no problem.

Hell, last week I got to hang out with James from Arsis at this place - talked shop for about an hour before they went on, and then they partied/crashed at my old drummer's house. Coolest venue ever, and it's 5 minutes from my house.

Skeksis

Closed Eye Visuals
Reaction score
Winds of Creation is my favorite album, followed by Nihility. They fucking rule.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Tell us how it is dss. Decapitated is pretty cool but I think they could go for a better singer but meh.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
for some reason their new one gets shitty reviews, but i found it to be badassed.

DSS3

Banned
Reaction score
Best. Night. Of. My. Life.

They owned unholy amounts of ass. Vogg was dead on, as usual - I was 2 feet from him the whole time, and got to chat with him while he waited for Vitek and Martin to set up. He was playing some crazy yellow, two buttoned pedal and BOSS DD-3 for leads through a solid state poweramp and Marshall 1960AV cab from the opening band, but he still sounded godly.

Setlist:
Spheres of Madness
A Poem About An Old Prison man
The Fury
Day 69
Post(?) Organic
Mother War
Three-Demensional Defect

I ended up getting a Negation shirt and a stick from Vitek, and these awesome pics:

IMG_0768.jpg

IMG_0769.jpg

IMG_0770.jpg

IMG_0774.jpg

IMG_0777.jpg

IMG_0778.jpg

IMG_0780.jpg

IMG_0781.jpg

IMG_0783.jpg

IMG_0784.jpg

IMG_0786.jpg

Mark. A

gang* 4 lyfe
Contributor
Reaction score
Decapitated, they made the best death metal riff ever.

Around 2:35 in Spheres Of Madness, nothing can beat it.

It's hella hard to sing too

Decapitated for life

Korbain

Stay negative!
Reaction score
decapitated are awsome. They're pretty brutal, and have some bad ass guitar riffs. Sure i can't understand a word they sing! but hey i love the music lol.

InTheRavensName

Dog says yes ^.^ Yes
Reaction score
live, he sounds like he's playing rhythm and lead faultlessly...

fantastic band allround IMO

LordOVchaoS

NUDE MAN!
Forum MVP
Reaction score
DSS3 said:
Best. Night. Of. My. Life.

They owned unholy amounts of ass. Vogg was dead on, as usual - I was 2 feet from him the whole time, and got to chat with him while he waited for Vitek and Martin to set up. He was playing some crazy yellow, two buttoned pedal and BOSS DD-3 for leads through a solid state poweramp and Marshall 1960AV cab from the opening band, but he still sounded godly.

Setlist:
Spheres of Madness
A Poem About An Old Prison man
The Fury
Day 69
Post(?) Organic
Mother War
Three-Demensional Defect

I ended up getting a Negation shirt and a stick from Vitek, and these awesome pics:

IMG_0768.jpg

What does his rig consist of?

Sp3ktral said:
hook me up with some stuff from nihility :D

Spheres of Madness and Babylon's Pride are the only two I have from Nihility but I'll be more than happy to hook you up! Email address?

DSS3

Banned
Reaction score
LordOVchaoS said:
What does his rig consist of?

He really just wings it live, and shares shit with other people. I could see some blue pedal, some yellow, 2 button pedal that looked vaguely like a Mesa V-twin, and a BOSS DD-3 on the floor for leads, into some solid state poweramp and a 1960AV cabinet that belonged to one of the other dudes.

None of them used their own gear - Martin used an SVT stack from the opening band, Abysmal Dawn, Vitek used the dudes kit, and just changed cymbals/kick pedals, and Vogg used the guys cabinet.

I talked to Vogg about the new album, though, and straight from the horses mouth: "Randall Varhead and Mesa Bügie Treeple."

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I approve of his shirt \m/

That's pretty hilarious they just run with whatever's there, means they're just up for playing tunes.

Sebastian

Reaction score
Am i wrong or Decapitated is a Polish band....
Well .. i saw them live, Befor FEAR FACTORY in Poland...

Shaman

Reaction score
Decapitated FTW!

I started listening to them when Negation came out, and I loved that album! And I still do. The old material is great too. Some serious musicianship :shred:

I bought the new album, but I haven't listened to it a lot.(maybe less than it deserves...)

')