Decided to do a vocal cover of Textures :D

• Thread starter Humidfume
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Humidfume

Reaction score
Haven't sang in a while, just screaming over the last year so it was ncie to stretch out for a change :D

What do you think?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TedEH

Cromulent
Reaction score
Sounds pretty decent but it's hard to tell 'cause of both voices going at once. So for fun (I have an odd sense of fun) I tried to subtract the original song to get more of what you added to it, and it sort of worked. :lol:

I think I can hear the occasional mild pitch issue, but overall pretty good. :yesway:

Humidfume

Reaction score
Sounds pretty decent but it's hard to tell 'cause of both voices going at once. So for fun (I have an odd sense of fun) I tried to subtract the original song to get more of what you added to it, and it sort of worked. :lol:

I think I can hear the occasional mild pitch issue, but overall pretty good. :yesway:

Yeah man it's always hard without a clean instrumental to sing over, might be getting a full cover done with a friend soon to combat that!

Just adding it and flipping the phase :D

Thanks man! Haven't sang for a long time.

')