Decrease work stress and anxiety?

• Thread starter vejichan
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

crushingpetal

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
You should pick up my upcoming bestseller: I Hope They Serve Monster in Hell
"...In a world that's... too hot. Only one beverage could quench the heathen's thirst..."

I'm in. And I'll raise you by offering a hefty sum to option the screen play.

Freakerlo

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
One way to potentially decrease work stress and anxiety is to continue addressing these issues head-on and working towards a more efficient and transparent system.
Communication is key, and it's essential to keep highlighting the importance of proper maintenance and planning for the long term, even during slower weeks.
Remember to take care of your own mental health as well. It can be demanding to navigate such situations, and it's okay to seek support or take breaks when needed.
For more information on managing stress and anxiety, you can explore articles on Integrative Therapy at https://www.mentalhealth.com/therapy/what-is-integrative-therapy

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
Get up early, exercise, eat well, set goals and reach them.

Stop drinking, smoking, going around with broads and friends you don't actually need, seeking the approval of people you don't respect, being fixated on possessions, or generally wasting time and energy you can't afford to spare.

Turn off social media. That's a big one. Take long breaks at the very least, it's what I do unless I need to sell/buy gear.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I mean, we've lost the thread here and the train is well gone from the station...

...but I suppose someone has to reiterate the obvious - if you have a ton of work-related stress and anxiety, the best thing you can do to address that is change your job. :lol:

jaxadam

Reaction score
You have brains in your head and feet in your shoes, you can steer yourself any direction you choose. - Dr. Seuss

Stiman

Reaction score
I mean, we've lost the thread here and the train is well gone from the station...

...but I suppose someone has to reiterate the obvious - if you have a ton of work-related stress and anxiety, the best thing you can do to address that is change your job. :lol:

As I was reading that I was certain that it would end with "...to get a (another?) used Prestige".

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
I watched (and re-read) Fahrenheit 451 semi-recently and just wanted to remind everyone of the timeless wisdom of Guy Montag: Setting your boss on fire is always an option.