"Definity" - New Oceill Song! (+10 minutes/Axe-FX/Mayones/SD2.0/Wall Of Text)

• Thread starter Kurkkuviipale
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dash

Reaction score
Hey nice song mate. Not a fan of the rhythm guitar tone (too Periphery-ish imo, that's my personal taste though, I never enjoyed their tones). The song is easy to listen to, I like that. Just straight forward positive progressive metal vibes! Keep it up. :yesway:

Kurkkuviipale

Another Sinking ....
Reaction score
Hey nice song mate. Not a fan of the rhythm guitar tone (too Periphery-ish imo, that's my personal taste though, I never enjoyed their tones). The song is easy to listen to, I like that. Just straight forward positive progressive metal vibes! Keep it up. :yesway:

Thanks man! Yea, you're totally entitled to your opinion, and I'm glad you like it even though you don't like the tone!

Megaikke

Reaction score
I really like the mix mate, agree with tbb529, vox would be killer! Love that bass tone around 5:50

Oske7

Reaction score
I just wrote something the other day that has an eerily similar intro haha weird!
This sounds awesome man, great job

')